Pov

Ink sans pov

Ink : ok anti who was that and why is the person who I told you I fought with him. Anti : ok ima need to sit down it's gonna be a long explanation. Ink : I'm listening. Anti : ok so basically the person who you saw his name is corruption and as you can say me and hun have  a very long history. Ink : ok what's the history.
Anti : I'm getting to that part the history well you see before you existed me and him were rivals we still are he is basically the god of corruption all he does is corrupt aus and plunge them into disaster and when he has no use for them he just destroys them.

Ink was now very worried because if this was happening he had to be stop ink : but corruption in aus is basically almost unable to be reversed. Anti : I know that is where I come in i always cure the aus he corrupts back to its normal state. Ink : so this has happened between you guys for how long. Anti : since me and him existed. Ink : ok then why did I know feel any worlds just start to get corrupted.
Anti : we'll the last time me and him fought i mange to seal him but he's back. Ink : then why is the person who I fought with him. Anti : corruption always find away to get a powerful right hand as he likes to refer them as and make them help him to corrupt worlds and become stronger he could even be corrupting worlds now. Ink : but how are we gonna stop him.

???: I might have a plan on how to. Anti and ink suddenly jumped up and went into stances.
Ink : error what are you doing here and what plan. Error : woah ink I'm not in the mood to fight after I just fought this person who you call corruption. Ink and anti then saw how badly I injured was so then came out of there stances but still were on guard.

Anti : could you tell us what happened. Error : yeah sure so.

Flashback

Error was in a random au and had a sans strung up and rapped his strings around his soul. Error : so do you have any last words you retched glitch's. Random sans : im gonna look you for this. Error : yeah sure you can I don't speak fealty glitch language so die now. As he was about the sans. The world started to corrupt like the last time he was in a au.

Error: no not again. Error was very mad whoever keep doing this he's gonna kill them.
Error: whoever you are come here so I can end you. Y/n thoughts : I new error was arrogant sometimes but this is kinda too much. Y/n : so full of your self. Error : who are you stop hiding and face me. Y/n then teleported right behind of error. Y/n : hello error. Error then teleported away. Error : so your the one doing this you filthy corrupt no matter ima just KilL yOu. Error then summoned blasters and fired them at y/n. But y/n dodge out the way and fired corrupt blasters on top of error error dodge out the way but y/n teleported behind him and used a corruption bone and stabbed it in his shoulder.

Error shoulder started to decay error screamed in pain. Error: you im gonna kill you. Error then summoned a lot of bones and strings. Y/n then used corruption on the strings and corrupted them and send them back at error. Error was shocked and got hit by the strings and the corruption off the stings started to decay him. Error teleported out the strings and fired 10 blasters at y/n. But y/n summoned corruption blasters at 20% and overpowered errors blasters. Error dodge out the way but bones came out the sky and error had to dodge.
Error then send bones at corruption but corruption blocked them with a bone shield.

Error then fired blasters at corruption. But corruption summoned bones out the ground and hit error up  and then used corruption blasters on him doing a lot of dmg. Error was very injured now. Y/n thoughts: if I kill error and used my absorb ability I can get his powers to boost mine for when I fight 404. Y/n then summoned sharp corruption bones and stabbed them in errors arms to hold him down.

Error was too weak to fight back. Y/n : so your the mighty error destroyer of aus huh. Error : and what is it to you. Y/n : what it is to me is to know your not a threat to me. Error : hehe you think your gonna get away with this huh. Y/n : yes I will. As y/n was about to use the absorb a ability and error blaster suddenly blasted him. He got hit into some trees that stun him a little. Error then used this time to escape.

End of flashback.

Ink : this is a big problem if he keeps corrupting worlds like this he is only gonna get stronger. Anti : so what was your idea to stop him. Error : i was thinking that I would destroy worlds before he gets to corrupt them. Ink and anti : No. error : ima do it anyway and I was also thinking the next time I meat I would train and me and you would team up on him but I would weaken him a little so you can come up and finish the job. Anti : that's actually not a bad idea. Ink : ok then we will do that but for now we need away to stop him from corrupting. Error was about to speak. Ink : without destroying aus. Error ima do it anyway.

Anti : we'll I can reverse the dmg corruption does to the worlds he corrupt. Ink : then anti will deal with corrupted worlds. Everyone then went off to do what they needed to stop y/n error would train so he could fight corruption again to weaken him so anti can defeat him.
And ink will do his best to save the people in the aus so they don't get corrupted and anti does his best to reverse corrupt worlds but even if he did that he could reverse the powers y/n gain from those aus.

Sorry guys for the long update and short chapter I promise I will make the other longer