𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗔

"I have an idea

"I have an idea..."

Taiju said suddenly as he sat up from the brown woman's couch.

"Ion like that look on your face right now Taiju." She looked blankly at the large man, brown eyes following him as he let himself into her bedroom.

"You know, there's this cute little thing called permission but I guess you have a thing for going into rooms without knocking..." Y/N spoke, standing in the threshold of her bedroom with a hand on her hip.

Taiju didn't look up, continuing to dig through her drawers without a care in the world.

"What're you even looking for?" The brown woman questioned, tilting her head to the side.

The man looked up finally, a look on his face like he hadn't heard what she saiudi.

"Where's your camera?"

"F-fuck, Taiju~!" The woman moaned out in pleasure, fingers intertwining with the large man's hair

Amber eyes met her brown ones slowly from below, watched as he back arched up slightly.

"You're such a bastard~" she barely uttered, words muffled by the slurping sounds of her dripping sex.

Taiju only hummed, knowing it would only arouse the brown woman more. She nearly put him in a headlock with her thighs although the man wouldn't have minded.

He watched her face as he slipped a finger into her sopping pussy, thrusting in and out to explore her wet cavern.

Y/N's head flew back against the pillows on her bed, slamming a clenched fist against the sheets in pleasure.

"I'm starting to like this idea Taiju~," She managed to grit out through plump lips caught in her teeth.

He watched as the brown woman's hips bucked, telling his she was going to cum soon.

"Don't stop now baby, you feel so good~." The woman huffed breathlessly as her toes began to curl, only to be stopped by a lack of pleasure.

"NiggaI said don't stop and you stop are you ok—"

"Sit on my face." Taiju told the woman, cutting her off in the middle of her sentence.

His lips glistened from her juices and his eyes showed a slight determination to them.

"Wh-what?" Y/N asked the clarify, cocking her head to the side as she breathed heavily.

"I'm not gonna wait here all night sweetheart, sit on my face."

"Gimmie a minu— fuck, Taiju~," the brown woman cried out as she continued riding the man's face

He makeup ran down her cheeks messily and sweat accumulated all over he body as the curly-haired woman once again intertwined her fingers with his hair.

Taiju's large hands more to spread Y/N's pussy lips open while he kept his biceps locked on her thick thighs.

The slurping and sucking from below only around the woman further, feeling the man's tongue toy with her clit.

"Hold on, right there Taiju~." the brown woman moaned when she felt the large man plunge his tongue back into her heat.

"Right where?" He teased although his words were muffled under the woman.

"I'm gonna... fuck~" Y/N groaned faintly as her legs shook from her orgasm.

"Where'd you come up with an idea like that from?"