THE HOUSE OF DOOM: 1

season 1, chapter 1, the house of doom (abbreviation HOD or THOD).

TAKES PLACE IN ENGLAND SO MAY USE ENGLISH SLANG.
THE YEAR IS AROUND THE 90S AND EARLY 2000S!

map of the house.The gradient cross represents the location where a removed death scene and a placeholder death scene are at. The placeholder death scene may be slightly altered depending on its pose and altitude.

warning: graphic, violent. May not be suitable for you.

^^

FOUR PEOPLE stood with their eyes shut, knowing what was coming. All getting the same note. The girl at the front wore a white tube top with pink Louis Vuitton symbols, and a pink long-sleeve semi-transparent top with the bottom tied in the front. She wore ripped periwinkle jeans held up by a black belt and black-and-white checkered Vans. She had her blonde hair tied in a low ponytail, a warm ivory complexion, and a soft looking face.

The person behind her was a person wearing a red crop-top shirt, ripped, high-waisted denim jeans over black fishnets, and white tennis shoes with black stripes on the sides. She wears their long black hair down with bangs held by a red headband. Their hair also has wavy extensions with bleached ends. She has a warm ivory complexion and freckles on their face and wore a punk kid hat.

Behind them was a more joyful looking person. They wore white overalls held up by a suspender over a black hoodie with two white stripes on the sleeves and a white hood. They also wore black sneakers with white soles. They had brown, shiny, spiked hair with a widow's peak. They had a warm ivory complexion and the "Grandma's Lipstick" face, with black thick-rimmed hipster glasses.

And behind them was a more confused person. Only going because he needed the money. He wore a knee-length bright yellow cardigan over a pastel blue, collared, button-up shirt. He also wore black pants and white ankle-length sneakers. He had short, spiked, yellow-blonde hair with a widow's peak. He has a warm honey-nougat complexion and the "Angelic" face.

All of them cautiously opened their eyes to look around their surroundings. The brown hair looked at Jackson and smiled, the blond turned to the person behind her. Who was having a lesbian panic attack and pushing their feelings down. "Hi there!" Natalia, the blond, said. Ally, the brown haired demigirl, looked away. Out of embarrassment. Their face was flushed and she took deep breaths.

Her attention turned back to the nice girl in front of them. Natalia waved and Ally couldn't help but smile. And her face went slightly red. Lukey was going crazy over Jackson and how he looked and his accent. His thick German accent, he came all the way from Darmstadt in Germany in the state of Hesse, near the Rhenish river.

"Heya," Ally said, looking at Lukey. She turned back to Natalia. Suddenly, a voice called out.

"Welcome to flicker, here lies a murderer around you. Try to uncover its identity." The voice said, a haunting one which the people took no notice to.