debussy.

25.June 2023, Berlin World tour.

Brett's POV.

We were playing a Clair de lune on one violin. I hold the bow and Eddy was playing the violin. Everything seems normal but there's this one moment.

Eddy suddenly look at me and the crowd laugh for a moment. I looked back at him and he smiled. We were holding an eye contact for good few moments. The crowd kept laughing and Eddy kept looking at me but i had to focus on the bow.

But i wasn't fully focused. I felt something in my stomach, something, that was familiar.

Oh god, how i love those feelings but why there? Why not, i dont know, in the backstage? Out of nowhere, i felt huge urge to kiss him. I know he wanted to kiss me, too..but we can't. Not there, not in the backstage.

But bro, look at him. He's trying so hard not to kiss me, he is looking at my lips and i fucking know it. He's so in love. Even when i am not looking at him, i can see the way he's looking at me. But that's okay, at least i am so close next to him.

This is the first time in the World tour that i am not afraid of this type of contact next to people. I always was. But now, in this moment, it's in some way natural. I mean, hey, it's romantic piece.

I think this moment is something like our coming-out. I think some people suspected that we had been dating for a few years now. I mean, look at our old videos, we were so sassy and dirty minded.

But now, we try not to say these things out loud. At least i hope so. Now, i had to finally focus on the bow and the music.

But the only thing that matters now, is us.

Eddy's POV.

Clair de lune. It is and always will be my favorite piano piece. But here i am, playing Clair de lune in front of people on the violin.

Brett was holding the bow and i was playing the right notes. Oh god, how i love this piece. It is so majestic.

Suddenly, i felt huge urge to do something. I dont know what, if it has to be funny or, you know. But i got an idea.

When i hit the G sharp, i looked at him. The crowd started to laugh but i didn't mind it. I was only concentrating on Brett, when he suddenly looked at me. I smiled even more.

Suddenly, there was the familiar feeling in my stomach. Butterflies. They always appears the moment Brett looks at me. We hold an eye contact for a moment.

I looked at his lips and then to his eyes again. I wanted to kiss him so bad and he knows it. But we can't, not now, nor at this place.

Then Brett stopped looking at me and he had to focus on the bow. But i kept looking at him. And he knows that, then he gently shook his head and i smiled again.

The crowd laugh a bit for a moment and now i had to focus on my playing as well.

But i am still procesing what the hell happend right now. We are trying to not to show people that we are dating, but i think some of them knows it cause of the way we're looking at each other in our videos. But we adore all the Breddy shippers out there.

I think we are Butterfly lovers.