The reunion

Sakura was already tired of calling her husband, Sasuke, since she was pregnant with his daughter, he should at least spend a little time with her, no?

But Sasuke didn't think that way, the Uchiha was willing to work and forget that he had killed his brother, and how much he missed his brother.

"Damn Sasuke! You could at least answer the phone!" the girl screamed in stress, it was quite common for this to happen, since her husband was not present.

She didn't want to get out of her bed, and have to go to the supermarket to buy dangos, as she was in the mood, but with no choice, she gets up, putting on more comfortable clothes to go out, then takes the car keys and walks to him.

"Damn it Sasuke, you could be more present in my life and in her life, isn't it Sarada?" Sakura patted her stomach, when she still blamed the Uchiha for not being there.

The girl with the pink hair starts the car, starting to leave the house with some difficulty, due to her eight month old belly.

In a few minutes, Sakura arrives at the supermarket, getting out of the car, and entering it, going straight to the candy part.

Meeting a certain longtime friend there, who hadn't seen him in a while.

"Naruto?" the girl asks looking at him curiously.

"Sakura?" The blond haired boy looks at her in surprise. "Where have you been? I haven't seen you since high school!"

"I walked in the novel as you can see." the girl says happily, stroking her belly, seeing the other smile.

"I saw, and where is Sasuke? You shouldn't exert yourself since you're pregnant." Naruto speaks, as he approaches the girl. "What will her name be?"

"Her name is Sarada." Sakura says smiling. "Sasuke is working, not here with me."

Naruto looks at her shocked, the boy knew his friend was like that, but he was sure he would change when he saw Sakura with his daughter in her belly.

Naruto goes to say something but is interrupted by his wife, Hinata calling out to him.

"I'm coming, love." Naruto says taking a cookie off the shelf and getting a dango. "It me buy it, I know you like it."

Sakura is happy and accompanies her friend to Hinata, who is startled when she sees her friend with a big belly.

"Sakura! How long... How many months is it?"

"I'm eight Hinata." the girl with pink hair looks at the child in her lap and the other who was holding a nine-tailed fox bear. "How beautiful! Whose are?"

"Ours." Hinata says happily. "It's our family." Sakura ends up feeling jealous that Sasuke is not equal to Naruto, who did everything for his wife.

"Wow, what is Sasuke working for today, if we couldn't get together and have a picnic." Naruto looks at him suspiciously, Sakura has never been one to want to get together with them.

"We could do this another day, what do you think?" Hinata asks excited about the idea.

"Of course!" Sakura says smiling with a little pain in her stomach. "I'll go, Sarada is moving a lot..."

" Wait, we can go together, right? We live close to each other, or whatever you sleep at home. " Naruto speaks, and Boruto and Himawari are glad to have a visitor, looking at their mother in the form of her cue.

"Oh, no need Naru-"

"Of course you need Sakura, if you accept it, of course." Hinata speaks happily.

" Since you insist..." the younger ones squeal in delight, pulling their mom to the cashier. "Naruto, I don't want to disturb..."

"You don't disturb Sakura." Naruto smiles, pulling the girl to the cashier, buying the dango and heading to the car with the others.