Rules

Hello everyone, welcome to the Eclipse Awards

This is an award book for BTS fanfic only.

Rules:

- You must permanently follow the host (me); if you unfollow, you will be blacklisted, removed from judging, and blocked. If you win and unfollow me, all prizes will be revoked. Please note that if you follow me you will have access to all of my services including in-depth reviews of your work, beta reading, interviews, future award ceremonies, etc. You can message me at any time for these services and I will help you!

- Not everyone can win so even if you do not win, do not unfollow me. You will have plenty of chances down the line. After the contest is over, if you do not win, you can always message me to ask me questions about my thoughts on the story. My goal is to help authors, not shun them, so please don't be afraid to reach out!

- Post this story on your message board and announce it to your followers.

- Add this book to your library; it can be public or private. I prefer public but I understand some people use libraries to organize their stories for the convenience of their readers; I get it, I do the same thing.

- Please vote on every chapter.

- I want the prizes to be as unique as possible so you guys feel this is an original experience. Please check the prizes and let me know if you have any recommendations! No action required from you, I just ask you read every chapter, especially the prizes.

- Please comment on this line after you have done all of the above ^^ so I can check

Disqualifications:

- You unfollow me for any reason

- You make drastic changes to your story after submitting it (updating your story with new chapters or making minor edits are okay). I define drastic changes as changing things like the pov, tense, plot, characters, established worldbuilding, etc. Minor edits I define as fixing grammar/spelling/formatting.

- You are rude to any participant or me. NOTE: If there is a genuine issue with a participant (i.e., problematic past, plagiarism, AI, etc.), message me about it, do not post it publicly.

- With that being said, if you slander a participant without proof, you will be disqualified. Getting rid of competition is not going to help lol.

Story Rules:

- Must have at least 5 chapters (not including author's notes, aesthetics, prologues, etc.). The chapters must be core story chapters. It doesn't matter when the story was published or last updated. It could be from 10 years ago or 10 minutes ago, as long as it has at least 5 chaps, it's okay. People submitting to the oneshot category can ignore this rule.

- Any story is accepted when it comes to shipping, maturity levels, length, etc.

- You can submit in three different categories. For example, you cannot submit 2-3 times in the Jungkook category, but you can submit once to three different categories like Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

- Please do not apply the same story to multiple categories, use different stories every time

- Any applications put anywhere other than in the "Forms" chapter will be ignored and not looked at.

Tip:

- I have a review book where I go in-depth about the pros and cons of stories. Most of my criticism ends up being grammar. If you want to check that story out, see what I say about grammar, then fix your story if any of the grammar tips apply to you, I would recommend it.

- Read the criteria chapter to see what I will be judging you most on.

Categories (DO NOT APPLY HERE):

1. Kim Namjoon

- 10 slots

2. Kim Seokjin

- 10 slots

3. Min Yoongi

- 10 slots

4. Jung Hoseok

- 10 slots

5. Park Jimin

- 15 slots

6. Kim Taehyung

- 15 slots

7. Jeon Jungkook

- 15 slots

8. OT7

- 10 slots

9. Oneshots

- 10 slots

- It can be from a oneshot compilation, but tell me the chapter name

10. Ships

- 10 slots