Trigger

It's been a few months of living with the mikealsons you've become hopes best friend and klaus lap dog ,
But one day . Hope and you were outside alone in a walk through the quarter .when this robber with a knife jumped out at hope attacking her , you imeaday pounced on the man ! Attacking him . Not without getting stabbed yourself , it was in you upper thy . U bit his throat . It hit the artery in the robbers neck , he started to bleed out in the ally way . He died . You knew what you did and you were ok with it because you didn't to save hope . Hope was crying on the ground hurt and scared . U curl up next to her . Comforting her . Hope grabs you in her arms , she looks you in the eyes to see them glowing , (like when wearwolves trigger their curse) hope had no idea what was happening to you (yn ?? Are you ok ?) you yap at her to try an reassure her but you know something in wrong . U see a small gash in hopes leg from the man . You lick it . And it starts to heal quickly closing itself . Hope starred in aww as a blue glow came from it . She knew you were special . U licked your own leg as it healed you later in hopes lap . Scared to move , u didn't want to go back out into the street because it was dangerous u didn't know what was out there but you did know that right now you were safe and you didn't want to leave that feeling . U knew your job was to protect hope. That's when you howl in pain . Your bones freak and bend . As you howl hopes strares terrified for you . Your legs become lingers your fur gose away leaving long hair on your head . Your snot is gone and your teeth retract and become blunt . Hope looks at you in aww . Your a human . Hope takes off her jacket wrapping it around you . ( come on yn , let's get home ) as you stumble through back ally's trying to get home without being seen . You were much taller than hope (you were 15 , she was 7) you say (hope ..) hope looks at you in disbelief( you can talk ??) you say (yes I can ) hope asks ( what are you ?) U say (  an immortal , much like yourself . A Wearwolf spirit who lost her people in a battle against the hollow , although now defeated it wasn't without loss) hope asks (what a Wearwolf spirit ?) u say (a Wearwolf who natural state is wolf and then when triggered in a human , now that I triggerd it my true wolf can come out . Wolf spirits are very big 6 ft tall usually . with magic of the elements , once triggers we are also immortal and have control of when we turn human ) hope says (wow , that's amazing) hope says (look !! There is the house ! Let's get you some clothes ) hope and you run in happy to be home . Elijah see hope run in the house with a naked girl (hope Andrea mikealson !! Who is this girl !! And why is she naked ??!!) hope says (it's yn !! She is a Wearwolf sprit !!) elijah says impossible ! The last one died in a battle years ago against the hollow )
You speak up (yes , she did battle the hollow she did kill her but she survived and stands in front of you today ) elijah looks at you , you start floating an eiri blue glow imitating off you like fog . Klaus walks in he looks you in the eyes . And you look into his . You float up to him . And touch his face . Lightly caressing his cheek , ( now don't break my heart and tell me you don't recognize me ) he grabs your hand pressing it to his face ( my little wolf , your all grown up )