Crude Awakening

Somewhere in The Underworld

I remember the days when war broke out, the days when man was slaughtered because of one's greed the same man that punishes those who are greedy was himself one, quite the irony.

Devils, Fallen and Angels all fought for land, coin, power, leaving nothing but destruction behind and one race was specifically targeted by these warmongers and that race are humans.

We thought humanity would perish we lost hope, confidence, and lives, that is until he came a legend The Butcher of Blaviken the one who taught us to fight back the one who taught us that united humanity can destroy even outer gods. It is such a shame that he left us so early.

???:Old man I asked you to tell me of a man who can take down gods, not tell me your fairy stories.

Oh, but this is no fairy story my lord this man is real and if I had to guess he is probably dealing with a hungry beast in this instance.

Somewhere in Nevada

(Y/N):You can't be serious.

Nevada, some call it a lesser state in the United States but I call it home, a home where I'm always welcomed by being targeted by a lust filled teenager.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Issa:D-Do you like it?

(Y/N):Yeah, sure love your new stockings, did I pay for that?

Issa:No, not the stockings jerk the whole damn outfit.

(Y/N):I have to ask why the sudden seduction techniques? I mean you were always pervy but never this desperate.

Issa:I baked pie, your favourite.

(Y/N):Didn't answer my question.

Bet you're wondering what's going on, believe me I have no clue myself. Issa was always how do I put it sexually frustrated, but she was never this bold.

Issa:Don't pretend you don't know, today is international Father's Day.

(Y/N):So many wrong things with that, firstly shouldn't you save that kind of outfit for that one guy you can't live without?

Issa:Oh, come on were family this stuff is supposed to be normal for us.

(Y/N):Got that wrong, I'm just looking after you there's no family bond between us.

Issa:Yes there is, you practically took care of me since I was 6.

(Y/N):Look I appreciate the gesture, but this is not how people celebrate Father's Day. You just need a reason to get laid.