Relocation

Money is one of the many reasons why people do what they do; to earn income to reach sky high into the good life, and unfortunately, I'm one of them. Yet the difference between me and them is that I do not chase luxury nor do I crave it. I've been on the road for so long now, that warm meals and comfy beds were an uncommon luxury I couldn't afford, but it wasn't due to a lack of money; instead, it was because of my profession. Obviously, staying in the same city would lower my income, so staying on the road was essential for my continued wellbeing, but all that stopped twenty years ago.

I've strayed off the path and I can't say that was a mistake for my life is now filled with a purpose to protect the lives of the innocent to protect my daughter she is the main reason why I started an enterprise to ensure that she lives a happy life, and today her life got even happier for I spent around twenty one million dollars for a top notch mansion filled with a twenty feet deep pool, seven baths and pretty much everything a spoiled kid needs, although I think I might have overdone it a little the mansion was huge the housing company that guided my purchase told me this house has eleven bedrooms and I bought it for three people plus the devil that makes four.

Issa: This is so cool!

Y/N: Hey, wait up, the door ain't even unlocked yet.

Amber: Y/N.

Y/N: What is it? Don't worry, I won't get mad if you can't clean the entire place up in one day.

Amber: That's not why I called; what I want to know is why I haven't been informed about this acquisition.

Y/N: Yes, you have. I remember clearly telling you yesterday that I wanted to buy a new house, preferably one with a suitable place to set up HQ, and this place is perfect.

Amber: A house, Y/N, you said you wanted to buy a house, not a mansion worth millions of dollars.

Y/N: Relax, business us booming and besides, you will get a room with a special Sony Wega TV measuring 36 inches diagonally, 480p, Nicam stereo sounds, Trinitron CRY technology and that's just the tv.

Amber: Please tell me the furniture was included in the now wasted twenty million dollars.

Issa: Come on Y/N! Unlock the door already!

Y/N: It doesn't matter. Asia, stop lagging behind go with Issa. With a house this big, it would be a crime not to fill it with guests.

Asia: Y-Yes, thank you.

*whistle* Look at you acting all rich and famous.
First you started buying cars every week, but now you've even got a mansion as a home.

We live in easy times.

Yes, especially if you're a killing machine who fears nothing but himself. Tell me, how long do you think this mansion will last?

Longer than you.

Arriving inside, the kids began exploring, me and Amber on the other hand, started looking for a spot to set up HQ, but unfortunately we couldn't find a suitable one not for the kind of operations I'm planning. In the last place, HQ was relatively small, just a simple room repurposed into something that fits my needs, yet now I seek more, for I require a big space for my workshop, a possible garage in the future, a place to keep my huge stockpile of equipment and ammunition, and possibly a place for my jet since at the moment it's staying hidden in some secluded forest.