My stars, I love you too.

Crosshair walks into Tech's room. "Hunter wants to know if you're up for a mission." 
"Of course I'm up for a mission." Tech says. 
"Well, a couple days ago you didn't seem up for it. That's why I'm asking, laser brain." Crosshair rolls his eyes. 
You try to hold in your laughter. You've missed Crosshair and Tech's brotherly banter. Crosshair leaves the room. 
"Cyar'ika, could you hand me that screwdriver?" Tech asks. 
He's currently working on repairing his armor. Now that he has the energy to fix it, it's all he's been working on since it got very badly damaged after the fall. You use the Force to hand him the screwdriver across the room. 
"Thank you." He says. 
"Anything I can do to help?" You ask. 
"Not at the moment. I do appreciate your offer, though." Tech responds.
You go over and sit next to him, leaning your head on his shoulder. 
He smiles. "Was it so terrible being all the way across the room from me?"
"It was so terrible. I was all alone..." You laugh. 

Echo lands the ship on Ord Mantell. 
"Not nearly as smooth of a landing as mine." Tech remarks. 
You laugh. "Yeah, yeah. Now are you ready to get our mission?" 
"Just a few more minutes." Tech says, busy working on his armor. 
"You can work on it on our way to wherever we're going. C'mon." You say, pulling him away from his work. 
You two follow the rest of the squad into the cantina. Cid gestures for you to come into her office. 
"I need you all to retrieve some Imperial treasure cargo on an Imperial planet. I'll send you the coordinates." Cid tells all of you. 
"Just like our mission on Serenno..." Omega notes. 
"Remember that I get some of the cut." Cid reminds you all. 
"We know, Cid. 70%." Hunter says. 
You all exit Cid's office and go back onto the ship. Echo plugs in the coordinates and starts the course for the planet. You follow Tech into your room and sit with him while he works on his armor. 
"I am almost finished with the front part of the armor. The back part was what was damaged the most since that is where I fell." Tech explains as he works. 
"I'm just glad you're safe now." You say, hugging him.
"I'm glad you saved me." He says, kissing your forehead.

Echo once again lands the ship, but this time, it's on an Imperial planet. Tech has fixed up the foundation of his armor. 
"All that is left is to paint it later. Would you like to help me?" He asks. 
"I would love that." You respond.
You and Tech exit your room and follow everyone else out of the ship. 
Before Crosshair can tease Tech, Tech smirks and says, "Are you sure you can do this? This is one of your first missions back with us."
Crosshair snarls. "I'll prove you wrong..." 
Tech laughs softly. It's good to see him happy like this. You look around you and take in the scenery Onderon. It has beautiful jungles, and you're sad to see it captured by the Empire. 
"The base is just over there." Echo says, pointing to a gray building nearby. 
"What's our plan?" You ask. 
"Y/N, Tech, go to the side entrance and open the opposite door. The rest of us will enter that way. Then, you two will meet up with us in convoy hangar to get the war chest. 
"We can handle that." You say. 
Tech follows you over to the side door. The mechanism on the door is nothing Tech hasn't seen before. He presses a few buttons and plugs in his datapad. It opens quickly. 
"Nice job, Ace." You say, reminding him of Serenno. 
"It was nothing." He responds. 
You both carefully make your way through the corridors, being cautious of any Imperial clone troopers. 

You're almost to the convoy. You can see the TIE-Fighters and transport ships ahead. 
You notice one of the clones turn on his comm-link. "One of the rogue clones is here! Requesting backup!" 
"Kriff." Tech mutters. He fires his blaster and stuns the trooper. 
You turn on your comm-link. "We've got company. We'd better make this quick." 
"On it. I'll put the shiny stuff in my backpack!" Omega replies. 
Tech follows you into the hangar. You meet up with the rest of the squad. 
"I've actually got the shiny stuff this time!" Omega grins. 
"Good job. Now, we must get back to the ship." Tech tells her. 
She nods and everyone exits the hangar. As you begin to leave, you hear an announcement over the speakers around the base.
"Clone Force 99." You hear an Admiral say. "I was beginning to think you really did perish." 
You hear Omega shout, "You'll never capture us!" 
Some Imperial clones run towards you and start blasting. 
"Go!" You shout. "I'll catch up!" 
You ignite your lightsaber. 
"A... Jedi?" One of the clones says, confused. 
You look back and see that Tech is still standing there. 
"Go, Tech. I can handle myself." You tell him. 
He doesn't move. You can't deal with that right now since you're focusing on deflecting the clones' blaster fires. Two of the clones surrounding you drop to the ground after you parried their blaster shots. Tech helps you by stunning some of the clones. 
"I'll... find you." One of them says before falling to the ground.

You and Tech make your way through the jungle. It's very big, and since you're exiting the base a different way than you entered, it's hard to know where exactly to go. You hear one last clone following you.
"Hide!" You whisper to Tech. You two hide behind a big tree.
Tech turns on his comm and whispers, "Plan double zero." 
You hear each footstep of the trooper crunch the twigs and leaves beneath him. 
"Come out, traitors. The Admiral would love to see you." He says, trying to coax you out of your hiding spot. 
You see Tech quickly stand up and say to him, "We won't be seeing him. Not today." He stuns him and the clone falls unconscious. 
"Tech, you could've been shot!" You say. 
Tech laughs. "What can I say, I guess I like to live life dangerously." 
He takes off his helmet and kisses you. 
"Tech, we have to get back to the ship." You say, blushing.
"We will. Come on." Tech says, holding your hand. 

You and Tech finally make it back to the ship. 
"What was the hold up?" Echo asks. 
"I assumed you would know that we were being followed when I said 'plan double zero'" Tech says.
"Are we sure they weren't just kissing in the forest or something?" Crosshair says, raising an eyebrow.
"Really, Crosshair?" Hunter sighs.
"What?" Crosshair responds. 
"Tech, Y/N! Let me show you the stuff from the war chest!" Omega says, taking off her backpack. 
She opens it and reveals so many little treasures and credits. 
"Nice job, Omega!" You tell her. She smiles. 
"We won't come back empty handed this time!" She continues.
You go into Tech's room and lay down on the bed. He lays down next to you and kisses you some more. 
"What's all the affection for?" You ask. It's not like you mind. 
"I just... I love you. Very much." He tells you. 
You smile. "My stars, I love you too."