The gold smith -Chapter 1

The man of knowledge will always be the ruler, the wise man will rule the world.' 'I am the king,' said the old man 'I am the king,' said the old man ' 'This is a good way to learn. If you do not know how to light your lamp, how can you use it? If the light is too weak, you will not be able see, and if see my body which gives us vision to the world is weak and then you are not worthy of being the master of the kingdom. I will teach you how it should be done. And if this does not work for you then the next time I may give you another way. But if this does not work for you then the next time I may give you another way. But if your , then, you will not be worthy to be king of all the kingdoms of men. You will never be able even to become the leader of a single city. If you do not know how to do it then go to another man.He who does this is called a wise person.' So the young man went away and the people of his city were afraid of him. They said to him: 'What are you doing here? Why are we afraid? You have no right to come in here. He must be punished. We have come to you with a message from the gods. Do you know he said: 'You must listen to reason. If you do not do what is right, then you not know what the punishment of those who The young man was scared, but he was also curious. He listened to the old man's words and he used it to try and light his lamp, and surprisingly, it worked. The young man was amazed, and it was then that he realised the importance of knowledge and wisdom.

But he did not stop there. He was filled with ambition, and wanted to be the ruler of the world. He was determined to learn and become wise. He studied hard and explored all kinds of knowledge, such as the fields of philosophy and science. He made sure to learn from the best minds and the most wise people, so that he would gain the wisdom and knowledge necessary to be a good ruler.

The man was wise. He eventually became the ruler of several kingdoms. His rule was just and fair, and he made sure to learn and apply the knowledge he had gained, constantly striving to make his kingdom thrive and prosper.

His story was told far and wide, and he was seen as a symbol of knowledge and wisdom. His reign was just and people flourished under his rule. We may never know the man's name, but his legacy continues to live on, as the man of knowledge who ruled the world.