~🔞Devil by the Window 2🔞~

The demon smiled fondly as he looked down at the silvernette. His sleeping face was just too adorable to not admire as the sun slowly started to rise.

He would stay there all day with his beloved Taehyun, if not for the fact that he was an incubus and could not be out during the day time.

It had been a whole year and a half already since the pair had started having sex at night when Taehyun couldn't sleep, or just when Beomgyu wanted him, like what happened last night.

Eventually, it became normal for Beomgyu to come every single night and stay with him until the morning when he had to go. Beomgyu had one day randomly asked him to be his, and Taehyun couldn't help but accept, as he had fallen for the older.

Beomgyu sighed softly as he kissed his lover sweetly on the lips before getting up out of bed. He changed into his clothes before looking back at his boyfriend. "I love you, my little butterfly. I'll see you later~" he said, blowing him a kiss before he vanished, removing his presence from the room.

———

The brunette hummed as he entered through the gate leading to the kingdom of Hell. He greeted the guards on his way in, which so happened to be his best friends, Soobin and Hueningkai.

Beomgyu walked down a few paths until eventually he made it to a house, opening the door and going in, making sure to lock it before he looked around, a pleasant smell leading him to the kitchen.

"Ah, Gyu, you're home!" Said a male with fluffy black hair, wearing a white, V-neck shirt and tight black jeans with a ring on a necklace.

This was Beomgyu's older brother, Yeonjun (Hueningkai and Soobin's boyfriend), whom he loved so much and always told things to.

Beomgyu hummed softly as he sat at the table. "Hey, Hyung." He mumbled, watching him cook in silence.

Yeonjun smiled softly, looking at his little brother, who seemed to be in deep thoughts. Curious, he turned off the stove and sat down next to the male, looking at him and waving his hand in front of his face, causing him to flinch a bit.

"Gyu, is something on your mind? You know you can tell Hyung anything, right? Is it about your human boy again?" He asked.

Yes, he knew about Taehyun, and how Beomgyu seemed to be infatuated with him. He even stopped having sex with random people at night like normal incubi and succubi, just for him. He was totally in love, and Yeonjun knew it.

"Kind of..." he said before sighing and looking at his brother. "Hyung, would it be selfish of me to say I want to marry him? I wouldn't mind spending eternity with him."

Yeonjun's eyes widened as he looked at the male in shock. Never would he ever think that the younger would be so into a human boy that he would risk everything to be with him.

"Beomie~" he said, holding his hands over the table they were sitting at. "You know that if you and him want to marry, you have to perform the ritual..... and have his consent. Also, you wouldn't be able to love anyone else again if he breaks your heart ever." He said softly, trying to make sure this was really what he wanted.

Beomgyu nodded and laid his head on the older's chest. "I am aware, Junnie Hyung. I just really want him by my side. I know he wouldn't do that." he said, thinking about how cute it would be if they started a family together and had little Taehyuns and Beomgyus running around. "I love him so much."

Yeonjun saw the genuine expression in his face and nodded. "If that's what you want, I accept. Just make sure you ask him properly, okay?" He asked, earning a laugh in return.

"Ok. Thank you, Hyung. I'm going to go find a perfect outfit!! I'm so excited!!" He said before running off. Yeonjun shook his head with a grin on his face.