Chapter 3

As you could expect, the first thing Rivers does when he gets home is take off his shoes, but the second thing is him calling Jonas.

    Rivers kept the slip of paper with his number on it like it was his prized possession.  He finally had a good chance with Jonas!  He was still over the moon from earlier, not only from the making out but from the thought of the future.  They could date!  He could finally get some bitches, even though the 'bitch' is a high school jock that could easily beat the shit out of him.  Rivers is still proud of himself for getting someone's number.

    'I'm glad that mom and stepdad aren't home yet,'  Rivers thought to himself, excited about the possibilities, yet anxious about calling his one and true love.  He couldn't stall forever though, he had to go for it no matter what.  So, Rivers started to type out Jonas' phone number.

***

    'OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD,  I GAVE HIM MY NUMBER!!!'  Jonas squealed in his mind while doing his silly lil' happy dance.  He felt like he was gonna explode with how happy he was.  He finally gave Rivers his number!  He and Rivers can talk about hanging out or something later!  Now he just had to get through his boring classes.  Speaking of classes, Jonas was still in the bathroom, doing a victory dance, and not in class, learning.  He was also at least 15 minutes late, he should get going.

***

    Rivers did it.  He typed in his number.  Now he's waiting for someone to answer.  One beep. Two beeps. Three beeps. Someone answered! 

    "Hello?" a feminine voice answered the phone.

    "Hi, is Jonas there?" Rivers asked the lady on the other end.

    "Oh, yes he is," she muffles the phone receiver and screams, "Jonas, come down here, you've got a call!"

    "Coming," he can hear a person, who is presumably Jonas say. 

    "Hello?" Jonas asks the phone.

    "Oh, hi Jonas" Rivers responded reluctantly in case something went wrong or it was all a misunderstanding and Jonas didn't actually want Rivers to contact him.

    "Oh my god, Rivers, I'd thought you'd never call!" He states excited.

    "Oh!  Well, you can always count on me,"  Rivers says partially as a joke, but mainly as a true statement.

    "That's nice to know," Jonas starts, "Anyway, just wondering, but would you like to have a little meet-up sometime?" He asks.

    "Oh, I'd love to," he responds.

    "Nice, are you free tomorrow?" he asks again.

    "Oh, Yeah, totally," Rivers says.

    "Cool, is my house at one good?  I'll tell you my address," he plans out.

    "Yeah, that's fine," he answers.

    "Nice, see you then. Bye," Jonas says.

    "Bye!" Rivers ends. The phone line promptly ends when Jonas hangs up.

***

    Jonas feels over the moon, again. Not only did he give Rivers his phone number, but Rivers called and they officially were going to meet up tomorrow. He was so happy he might just clean up his room so that Rivers would be impressed at how clean it is! But first, he needs to pick out an outfit for tommo- Sadly before he could continue thinking about fashion his mom interrupts his thoughts.

    "Honey, who was that?" she asked him.

    "Oh, it was just my friend. We're gonna hang out tomorrow if that's alright," he responded to her question.

    "Here?" his mother asks another question.

    "Yeah, at one," Jonas clarifies.

    "Cool, glad you've got friends. Is he better than those nut jobs?" she asks him a question for the third time.

    "Oh, yeah, definitely," he says while staring off into dead space, dreamily.

***

imagine having sex to making flippity floppily