Chapter 7

It was the weekend and Maggie took Carly to the mall to chill for the day

It was the weekend and Maggie took Carly to the mall to chill for the day. During the mall Carly had bumped into Daniel as the 3 of them decided to hangout. When she saw Johnny and ran over to him and said, "Johnny!" Daniel cowered as he watched Johnny and Carly hugging. Johnny was glaring at Daniel and said, "Mrs. Kreese, may I speak to you." Maggie nodded and said to Daniel to just stay with Carly as she walked with Johnny to a secluded area. "Is everything alright Mr. Lawrence?" Johnny sighed which made Maggie worried and said, "Are you ok Johnny?" Johnny said, "You shouldn't trust Daniel. He's a bad influence on Carly." Maggie looked confused and said, "But when we met he was such a sweetheart." Johnny grabbed his phone to show her a picture of Daniel beating him up which made her gasp. "Are you alright?" Johnny nodded and said, "I just want Carly to be safe. I care for her deeply and I feel like she feels the same way. If I could. I would like to date your daughter." Maggie smiled nodding as they walked over to Carly and Daniel. "Daniel, we have to go. I just remembered that we promised John to meet up with him." This made Carly confused as Johnny grabbed her hand and they walked off.
    The Kreese's and Johnny were at the Kreese's house after telling the Landlord they had moved. John and Johnny were grabbing drinks for the girls when John said, "Did you deal with Daniel?" Johnny nodded and said, "I told Mrs. Kreese that he beat me up and she believes me. What are you gonna do?" John looked at his wife and daughter and said, "I have a plan but I heard that you wanna date Carly?" Johnny nodded with John smiling patting Johnny's back and said, "I wouldn't have it any other way." After grabbing the drinks while sitting down with the girls John put his arm around Maggie's shoulder as Carly laid kinda close to Johnny which her parents saw. "Johnny? Would you like to stay for dinner?" Maggie asked as Johnny said, "I would be honored to." Maggie nodded as she got up and John following which led to Johnny and Carly sitting alone.
    "So I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime?" Carly looked at Johnny and said, "Like on a date?" Johnny nodded, giving her a smile as she grabbed his hand. Johnny kissed her hands which made her blush. Neither of them knew that Maggie and John were sneaking a glimpse of the 2. "I think they will make a great couple." As they cooked they finished and put everything on the table and they all enjoyed a meal. Afterwards Carly walked with Johnny to his motorcycle. Getting on he looked at her and said, "I really enjoyed tonight." Carly smiled as she looked down as Johnny grabbed her hands which made her giggle. "Drive safe Johnny." Johnny grabbed his helmet and went off. Carly walked to her room getting ready for bed while John and Maggie got busy if you know what I mean.