Fire burns the Kitchen again.... / EP 1 S1

I'm having a restart of this app so I don't remember anything keep that in your head ok!

Setting:
Wonderheart
-----
Pluto's POV

I walk in and I hear White Rabbit yelling at Mad Hatter. I walk over and ask "Why are you are you yelling at Hatter?"

I was scared 😰 by White Rabbit responded

"While Hatter burned the kitchen and we had to call the fire department to stop the fire from spending and now here we are."

I ask Hatter what he was tying cooking

Me:
"What were you tying to cook that made the kitchen burn down"

Hatter:
"Well I was tying to cook a dirt cookie and yea.. that happened"

Me:
"WHY A DIRT COOKIE!?"

Hatter:
"You know me by now I make things that are not food and turn them into foods"

I walk to the kitchen to see the damage and my face was enraged, everything was burned down, and I was thinking about how much money this was going to be.

2 weeks later

I see the the bill and I was so furious at Hatter

Me:
"HATTER YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME PAY 72 THOUSAND DOLLARS"

Hatter:
"I'M SORRY OK!!"

Me:
"HOW SORRY ARE YOU! YOUR MAKING ME PAY 72 THOUSAND DOLLARS!?"

I stormed to the office and just sit down and just think of how to pay for all the damage and I got a call.

It was from Dylan my friend since High school

P: "Hey stupid"

D: "what up dummy"

P: "idk I questioning how I'm going to pay the damage Hatter made you?"

D: "wait wait wait wait! What?"

P: "Hatter burned the kitchen and 2 weeks later I found out that that I have to pay 72 THOUSAND DOLLARS YOU HEAR ME 72 THOUSAND DOLLARS!!"

D: "Yes I do hear you but 72 thousand dollars really that much money!?"

P: "YES HATTER IS GOING TO MAKE ME PAY 72K DOLLARS SO IDK HOW TO PAY THAT MUCH"

D: "want to come over or you want to over here?"
------

How your going to lik this story your allowed to make videos about this if you like idc