§ three §

aalayjah janai meshell 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

aalayjah janai meshell 

15 years old 

harlem, new york 

[ the link ]

[ the link ]

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-

IT'S OFFICIALLY BEEN TWO days since the whole incident happened with the four kids in the middle of the entire school. after being suspended for two days due to disorderly conduct and assault on a faculty member- according to the school, aalayjah was finally making her return.

she was frantic with returning and made it her duty to go to the guidance office as soon as she got there to check up on her record and grades. she's never had any disciplinary action nor has she ever allowed herself to get out of character in public.

she can't lie though , the day she got home she was more so numb than anything. she couldn't handle being in school any longer that day , so she called her mother to explain everything and asked her to check her out. though her mother felt it happening sooner or later , it surely didn't stop her from comforting her youngest daughter.

she just wished she would've listened , but she wasn't going to hold it over her head cause then she'd be a hypocrite. she knew what it was like to be caught up with a first love, so she just made it her job to be there for comfort and be an ear she can vent to.

as of now, aalayjah was lowly singing CARDIGAN by TAYLOR SWIFT lightly playing on her speaker as she was finishing up in her room getting ready. she wasn't planning on going all out since she still was in a down mood.

her mom spent the time she had home getting her spa treatments , hair and nail appointments so she didn't sit and drown in her feelings. she didn't want it to consume her and become a distraction to her. so, she took her out, spoiled her, whatever to keep her mind off amir.