ep2: hairstylist

i wake up to my phone ringing . i reach over bama and grab it off my in table

"hello?"

"hey, it's zalyana"

"oh hey , wsp?"

"so we're going to be outta town tomorrow you think you can fit us in today ?"

"oh um yeah fs , what time ?"

"well we're actually on our way over there now .."

"oh um okay, yea . uh how far are you?"

"27 minutes"

"okay yeah , perfect ."

"you sure it's good?"

"yes , yes of course. just text me when you're here , okay?"

"yeah i gotchu , thank you"

"mhm"

i hang up the phone . "so your gf is coming over , huh?" i jump because i didn't realize bama was up yet let alone listening to my conversation . "yess bitchh , i needa get ina shower and get ready . will you tell landon and joey they need to leave and if you can stay , please . " i ask of her "yeah sure i'll see " she responds "okay well if you can't then i love you and bye" i say hugging her "alright i love you too" once she leaves i jump in the shower , put some makeup on and put on a cool lul fit .

i go downstairs to see everyone gone

i go downstairs to see everyone gone . so i guess bama couldn't say , fuck . i look on the counter and see a note . sure enough ,

sorry babe landon said that dad was at home and he needed to talk to both of us about some business shit , i love you . good luck with you and ur lil gf

i smile at the note , i love my bestie . i head towards to the coffee pot and make some coffee , obviously . i sit on the counter enjoy my cuppa coffee or whatever and see a few new messages .

india

Me and Dani gonna be out today but i'll be home by tonight . Prolly at like 10-11 . If you need anything call me . Want me to bring you anything home ?

okay and yes can you bring sum pizza ?

Yo fat ass ok tho Love you be good bitch

LOL thank you , love you too and when am i badd 🙄

zalyana

we here

-

i go to the door and open it revealing the finest set of twins evaaa . "heyy, come in" i say with the fattest smile on my face "heyy" zalyana says giving me a hug , i of course hug her back . fuck you thought this was ? i look at zayla and not gonna lie she looks scary in person . she look like she finna eat my face off or sum shit . "yo wsg ma" she says hugging me as well . oh my gosh did she just call me ma ?? and she's smells so good oh my and she's literally so pretty when she smiles ughh . as we pull away from the hug her hands slide down my back but she removes them before she can reach my ass , unfortunately . "uh well follow me" i say smiling leading them up to my room .
i pull the chair from my vanity "whose first?" i ask the twins "uh me cuz mine is easier" she says "okay" i laugh . she sits in my chair and zayla lays on my bed and pulls out her phone "so what're you guys doing for your birthday?" i ask making conversation as my hands are tangled in zalyana's curls "uh we were gonna go up to boston" zalyana says "yea we gonna see some family" zayla adds on "oh yeah that's wsp, so is that where your from, boston?" i ask "yup" they say in unison and laugh "you guys mind if i play some music?" i ask "yo house mama" zayla says , omg she better stop with these names dude ugh omg . i just laugh and turn on some chief keef .