Chapter 51 - 60

Chapter 51 I beg you to die quickly

    The sound of the siren was a little dull in the rain, but after approaching, I found that the cruise ship was a simple sightseeing cruise ship.

    There were many men, women and children sitting on the sightseeing seats on the second floor, more than a hundred people were rescued by the rescue boat all the way.

    A loudspeaker shouted from the sightseeing cruise ship, "Attention survivors ahead, attention survivors ahead, I am the rescue team dispatched from the Mengtu Mountain Refuge Area, please follow us, and I will take you to the refuge area." Lian Yuan turned his head and

    looked Looking at Nan Li's silent expression, he tentatively asked, "Sister, shall we go with them?"

    Nan Li stared at the cruise ship for a while, then retracted his gaze, folded the blueprint in his hand and put it in his backpack, and smiled slightly, "Since there are The rescue team led the way, of course they followed."

    Lian Yuan glanced at her expression, always felt that there was something strange about it, but couldn't tell.

    Han Feng waved his arms to respond to the other party at this moment, "Received! Received! We will follow closely! God finally doesn't have to wander around carelessly!"

    Like a lonely boat on the vast sea, who finally found the direction of the lighthouse, who would not be excited Woolen cloth.

    But Nan Li didn't seem too excited, she returned to the cabin, closed the windows, and cut off countless pairs of eyes.

    The survivors on the sightseeing cruise were all looking at the two small yachts below. There was scrutiny, envy, and jealousy in the eyes of these people.

    The high temperature outside continued, making it as stuffy as a big steamer, but Nan Li's small yacht was extremely cool, because the two of them were a distance behind and turned on the air conditioner.

    If it is the high temperature of the sun, the windows can be opened to let in the wind, but now the outside air is humid and hot, and it is useless to open the windows.

    But she was limited to turning on the air conditioner secretly, and took out two biscuits from her backpack to eat when she was hungry.

    The journey went smoothly, even the mutated rats were not seen. Three hours later, everyone saw the land protruding from the rain curtain.

    The endless stretch of land is hidden in misty rain, because the water level is still rising, and a large number of workers are carrying tools to strengthen the pier.

    "Look! That's Mengtu Mountain! I can finally land!"

    "God bless! I can reach the refuge area, it's really God's blessing!"

    "Don't be afraid, baby, we'll go ashore soon! Be good!"

    Immediately, the surrounding area was filled with the exclamation of human beings who survived the catastrophe.

    Nan Li's small yacht had a shallow draft and was parked at the very edge.

    The two of them jumped out of the boat, their feet finally stepped on the solid ground, and their hearts felt much more stable.

    Before experiencing this sense of steadfastness for five seconds, a staff member in a black raincoat stepped forward, "Hi, private yachts need to charge parking fees for berthing. According to our regulations, one kilogram of grain is required a month. Or energy."