Chapter 14

"This is my last song for tonight. I love you guys so much so I'm going to perform one of my favourite songs and I know it's one of your favourite songs too!" He said in excitement to his fans.

"She worked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes.." He sings loudly to them all.

Fans are screaming louder than ever, singing along with him. Dancing around and videoing it. Brad is next to me, dancing next to me, I bob along to the song, joining him.

"I have to go now, I'll see you tomorrow, enjoy the night" Brad says while giving me a side hug.

"See you tomorrow" I smiled. Brad runs off through the arch to the backstage.

"Sophia, I think we should go back on stage now, Harry is about to finish". Tom said while walking up to me.

"Of course" I agree.

We walk away with the music getting quieter.

"I didn't realise how loud that was", he turned to Tom.

"You get used to it very quickly", he earpiece to his earpiece. I laughed with him.

As we were getting to the back of the stage, I spotted two black vans near the exit gates. I looked around the area and then spotted someone running towards it. Harry.

A guy in a black suit opens the door to the van and Harry runs up to it. He looks to his right and for a split second we lock eyes before he gets in and the door closes.

My heart started to race and I got heat getting into my checks. Is this what fans feel like when they see him? Or is it just me acting weird because I remember the past and he probably doesn't. I feel stuck on the floor watching the two vans drive out the gate and vanishing from my eyesight.

I can hear the music still going on above and the lights coming on, lighting up the whole arena. I looked at Tom and we headed into the room I was in before the show, waiting for Rebeca.

"Sophia, I'm going to head off now, it's been a pleasure to work with you today, it's going to be a great year working walking with you". Tom walked over shaking my hand.

"Tom thank you for working with me, I can't wait to see what we can do in the future", I smiled and he walked out. As Tom walks out of the room, Rebeca walks in.

"SOPHIA!" She yelled in excitement, yelled at me. She took me into a hug. "I'm so proud of your first day!" We let go and sat down on the couch. "Thank you"

"So just a run down tomorrow, you will need to pack a bag, we are heading to Ireland!" My mouth slightly opens. I've been to Ireland a couple of times and I love it there.

"That sounds good, where. Where meet everyone?" I'm so confused about where I'm going to meet them. I haven't even gotten flights yet.

"Don't stress. We laughed. "I'll have a driver pick you up tomorrow at 12pm. Our flights are all sorted by the company. We fly. Unfortunately, we don't have the fly on a private plane with Harry", she laughs.

"I can't believe they bought for our flights. That's great, I'm so excited!" Rebeca stands up and hands me my laptop. "Take care of this, and please don't lose it like some staff" she huffs.

"Of course not". I got the laptop off her.

"There is a car waiting out there. It will drop you off at your house. Please message me when where you are from, that SIM card will have all the numbers you need for work."

"I will for sure, thank you again Rebeca". I gave her a hug and walked to the black car.

I opened the door and got it. "Address told ma'am?" I told the driver my address and leaned back onto the seat.

He drives out of the arena and I stare out the window, looking at all the people in their outfits from Harry's show. There are so many people I can't believe it. I lay my head on the seat. I just can't even take in what's happened today. I feel like I have lived a week in a day.

"We are here, Ma'am."

"Thank you, have a great night". I opened the door and went out. The fresh air hits my skin by feeling the goosebumps on my arms. I closed the door and walked up to my door, unlocking it, quickly closing it behind me.

I walked to the kitchen, turn the light on and put my stuff on the bench.

I took my lanyard off and placed it next to my laptop. How did I land this job?

I got my phone out and put the new sim in. I quickly typed in Rebecca's name and, sure enough, her number popped up. I text her saying I'm home with a response from her saying she is happy and keen for tomorrow.

My intrusive thoughts get to the best of me and I typed Harry's name on my phone. No response. I was kinda of bummed a little bit. I know years ago I blocked his number, but one my thought was hoping it would be on that SIM card.

I walked to my bedroom, turning the light on. I need to find my suitcase. I looked up above my cupboard and spit at my small black suitcase. I grab the wheel of the suitcase and tried and yank it down, succeeding in I laying it on my bed.

I get some clothes that I can wear to work and out of work and place them all in my suitcase. I get my favourite pjs and I get a couple of pairs of my Nike shoes, placing them in the case.

After placing some accessories and toiletries in my case, I zip them up and put them at the front door. I can't believe it's 11:30pm. I need to get to bed. I turn the lights off in the kitchen and go to the bathroom to have a quick shower, wash my hair and then dry it before bed.

I get to bed and have a quick scroll on Twitter, getting bored already. I need some sleep anyway. I sent a message to Jordan, telling him about the day and how I'm already travelling tomorrow.

I put my phone on my bedside table and started to drift off to sleep.