No PDA

I hope y'all don't mind me adding Tsukkiyama stories in here every now and again.
But I just thought hey, what if Tadashi was like Kei.
Basically in this story Kei doesn't like PDA and Tadashi just wants to be seen with Kei in public showing that they're loving boyfriends. But since Kei doesn't like public PDA. Tadashi makes it seem like he only has two options, either do PDA, or they break up.
TOXIC YAMAGUCHI RULES❤️
TSUKISHIMA BEING HIS LITTLE BITCH BOY❤️
____________________________________

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima have just gotten back from a festival with Hinata,Kageyama and Yachi. At the festival a little incident occurred where a couple of people thought that Kageyama and Yamaguchi were dating. And after Yamaguchi had to explain several times he was dating the blonde haired boy. Everybody always said "Hes very distant from you guys" or "You and the guy with blue eyes have more chemistry,"

It didn't piss Kei off not one bit, but Tadashi hated it. He wanted to respect his boyfriends boundaries of course, Tsukishima hates PDA and refrains from doing so at all times. But when they get back to Tsukishima's house, Tadashi has an idea how to get his way.

He's know Tsukishima for a long time. And he knows how his boyfriends is behind doors. Wanting to hold hands and give him affection all the time. He can't resist Tadashi, and he knows this. He tries to act like he doesn't for Tsukishima's sake. But tonight that is going to change.

"Come on let's go watch a movie" Tadashi suggests, Tsukki follows him like always. They go upstairs into Tsukki's one to watch a movie.

"We can watch a horror movie if you like" Tadashi speaks up after searching for a good 5 minutes. "Horror movie? Are you trying to make me scream my head off or what? Why would we watch a horror movie?" he asks in a joking tone, shaking his head and turning to look at Tadashi again. "I would prefer to watch something more romantic." His tone is still joking, but he actually kind of likes movies about romance. He doesn't know why, but they just make him feel... warm? It's hard to describe, but it definitely has something to do with love. "Are you mocking me?" Tadashi turns his head to look at his boyfriend a little bit offended. People think it's corny he likes romantic movies.

Tsukishima raises an eyebrow when he hears Tadashi ask if he's mocking him. He can't help but chuckle a little bit and shake his head. "No, why would you think that?" he asks, his voice still a little bit teasing but still sincere. Tadashi shrugs putting on an action movie. Tsukishima rolls his eyes but doesn't say anything more then that. He watches the action film with Tadashi for a few more minutes, but finds himself slowly losing interest. Something about it just doesn't keep his attention and he finds himself looking over at Tadashi instead. As the movie finishes, Tsukishima turns off the TV and sits up straight, feeling a bit nervous again. He takes a deep breath and leans forward, placing his hand. on Tadashi's leg. He starts to move his hand up slowly, inch by inch, but as he does he looks over at Tadashi and sees that he's looking up at him. His face goes red and he quickly pulls his hand away.

"Um.... I..sorry." He's not sure what to say and it shows. Tadashi lets hum, thinking about what just happen. "it's fine" he isn't really freaked out what just happened, he's kinda upset Kei stopped. He wanted him to go farther. He needed him to do it for his plan to work out. Kei wants to say something, but doesn't want to make the situation even worse. He doesn't want to give Tadashi the wrong idea about him, but he's not sure if even just touching his leg was too much. "Hey" Tadashi speaks up "why'd you stop? You got nervous?" Tadashi teases with a smile on his face trying to look Kei in the eyes. Kei's ears go red, he tries to play it off and act confident. "No uh, it's nothing" "Oh yeah? Wow you're so confident" Tadashi teases once more. He smiles as he takes Kei's hand and puts it back on his thigh. He feels his face get even hotter, but he doesn't try to move his hand away or stop him. Deep down he doesn't really want to. It feels nice. After a few seconds, he manages to regain his composure and looks over at Tadashi. He smiles but doesn't say anything yet. He's still a little nervous and doesn't know what to say or if he should even say anything at all.