Episode 1: The child of the mist.

This is a fanfic based on the krosmoz series by Ankama I repeat I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS!!!

Grougaloragarn enters the village via teleportation as the onlookers complain about Ogrest's chaos.

Grougal:(in his head) If not for the urgency in finding Yugo Grougolroragarn would never try to mingle or interfere in the lives of the humans, (remembers a battle with an obscure figure) but now I have no choice.

As he walks, he meets a small creature who asks who he is. He tries to avoid him, but other creatures just like him attack him and he easily beats them.

Then a strange man appears.

Nox: Hello there, old man?

Grougaluragran tries to walk away

Nox:You see I need wakfu the life energy of the world for my goals, and you have a lot of it, so again who are you?

Grougal:Leave or you will face the wrath of Grougoloragran, Xelor.

They enter a fight and despite Nox's efforts, Grougal beats him.

Nox:A dragon a real dragon, all the wakfu I'll ever need.

Meanwhile, Yugo is alone watching other kids play and Alibert meets him

Alibert:Hey kiddo, why don't you go play with them instead of watching them

Yugo:U know why????

Alibert:Look, just because you're different doesn't mean you can't interact with others

Yugo:(Looks at him and smiles before going to play with the others) But what If they think I'm a freak????

Alibert:They won't trust me, Yugo (kisses him on the forehead, making him smile).

Yugo:Thanks .... Dad.

All the while Grougaloragran is watching them and sees that Albert has a good heart, so he allows him to take care of Yugo, he then takes an egg and casts a spell on it which hatches the tofu Ad who befriends Yugo.

Alibert notices the bright lights and turns around.

Alibert:Who's there (looks around but finds nothing).

The feather then imbues him with a message from Grougaloragran to protect Yugo and when the time is right, he should come to Oma Island to find his brothers and sisters.

In the current age, Yugo wakes up from sleep, in his room filled with drawings of strange people, planets, and creatures along with a strange language.

He goes to brush his teeth, but just then an explosion occurs. And he rushes down to check it out, only to find it was his dad trying to cook bread.

Yugo:Dad, Seriously, you're going to burn the restaurant down one day.

Alibert:Nonsense, this is just a small setback(takes a bite and spits out the burnt bread) wow that's bad.

Yugo:Hahah!!!! How is it that you can cook food but not bread????? (puts on his apron and begins helping his father in the kitchen while he tends to customers).

Yugo:AHHHHH!!!!!! (he opens an instant portal that teleports the food away).

Alibert:Are you having fun making fun of a poor Old man? It's not funny Yugo. Jazon wants five loaves, and we've also got a stew to make!

(Throws the bread away) and when the sun rises...

Yugo:When the sun rises, the Kamas jump! Then come on, there's not a minute to waste!