CHAPTER 7

ASKHOLE  (n

ASKHOLE
(n.) someone who asks many stupid,pointless,obnoxious questions.

Whispers and talk are heard around the classroom, seeing that Dan-i had enough about the four heavenly kings, she suddenly stood up ready to take her twin but suddenly the atmosphere turned dark as the whole class heard a chair moved from the heavenly kings.

Seeing that eun jiho stood up from his chair with a dark look on his face, both Y/n and Jun-in stared a bit confused as Jiho slowly walk towards yoeryeong while Dan-i just stood there wasting them.

Y/n pov:

Feeling the atmosphere change, i suddenly look at my twin and jiho , yeoryeong , suddenly i heard jiho speak.

"Who's ban yoeryeong?"

Jiho asked with a cold tone in his voice, I never felt chills before but seeing that jiho like this I don't even dare to mess with him, everyone slowly stared at the purple hair girl with a surprise look.

"....it's me."

Yoeryeong replied back with a cold yet blunt tone as she stared at jiho.

" you're the one that came in first place?"

Jiho said as he slowly walk towards yeoryeong as the atmosphere got even colder than before

"Yeah, so what?"

Yoeryeong said with an even colder tone while that's happening. I heard someone whisper that yeoryeong is being an arrogant girl for speaking up at one of the four heavenly kings, i almost laugh when i heard that.

As the two colored hair people glares at each other, i didn't notice that i laugh out loud as the whole classroom stayed even silent than before i regret doing that, seeing that jiho and yeoryeong looks at me, i slowly hung my head as i apologize

"Um- sorry about that"

Suddenly i heard a step coming closer to, slowly i left my head up seeing jiho as i started to panic

" Ham Y/n didn't you place in second place?"

Jiho said as he stared directly at me, I gulped as I nod my head nervously.

"Y..yes?"

I said getting even nervous on what is happening now

"Interesting. Just you wait. I won't go easy on you in the next exam"

" just wait and see."

Jiho said with a smirk on his face as he walks back to his seat, i sighs as i was a bit confused on why did he talk to her when his supposed to say that to yeoryeong something was getting a bit suspicious.

                    〚 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐄 〛