Chapter 1: Getting out of Raccoon City

September Twenty-Seventh Nineteen-Ninety-eight and Damoin Holly was called into the station by Chef Irons to help with a big issue. "Holly we needed you an hour ago and where is Valentine" Irons yelled down to Damoin as he entered. 

"I don't know Brian you tell me" He yells back very angry, that shut him up then he spoke up saying that zombies popped up out of no-where and that Damion needs to find a Dr and he was at the hospital and if he saw Jill help her. Then he saw a Tyrant chasing her and was about to get killed.

Then they hear "hey fuck face over here" and Damion looks to see a UBCS worker. "Who are you" Jill asks and he replies "I'm Carlos and I'm saving you life."  "Jillie Bean you okay" Damoin comes up and Jill Nods. "Thanks Carlos, Uh that thing wouldn't be down long" Damoin says and heads to the train station.

"Please pick up Chris, I know you know how to use a flip phone" Damoin says trying to get a hold of Chris. "Damoin, its no use Chris is in Europe" Jill says, "fuck, he already left" he replies and Jill nods. "Jill, I need you to turn the power back  on. Damion.... Damion" Megal said but Damion was already gone to look for the Dr. "Damn it, sorry he was always like this, if I see him I will try to bring him back to the station." Jill says and leaves.

Two Nemesis fights later Jill found herself back at the Station. Once again Nemesis attacks the train betrayed by Nicoli and fights the Tyrant once again at the RPD's clock tower temporarily incompating him. 

Then gets hit with a vision of the T-Virus, Carlos picks her up as soon as he finds her, and says "come on super-cop don't die on me yet."  

He makes it to the hospital with Jill on his back, lays her down on a cot by the front. 

*A day later*

Back at the PD Damoin was looking for answers on how this started, and he figured he'd check  Weskers computer. 

"He isn't with us, so I wont get killed right" he says to him self when he got a glimpse of the cams. 

"Shit Marv I'm on my way down" he stats, grabbing the USB drive that had the files on it.

 "Marv your bitten, what happened" Damoin yells catching the LTN's attention. "Damoin, hello how are yo-" before he could finish someone alive was calling for help and it sounded male.

Both Damoin and Marv went over the east wing entrance and see a young male. "Rookie" Damoin says and Leon nods. 

"Wait Leon S Kennedy, told you it wasn't safe and stay away" Marv says and Leon retorts "never got the letter." 

"I may have run into a big and tall fellow, and if you run into it, its a tyrant. Just be careful." Damoin says  and continues "here is a map of the PD its updated too, just for you Rookie" and with that he leaves to find Dr. Bard. 

"Holy shit Jill are you okay, are you hurt" Damoin says seeing Jill and Tyrell walking out the staff room of the hospital. "No I'm fine Damoin" she and continues, "Have who seen Carols."

"No, best guess is he's going after DR. Nathaniel Bard" he says following Jill and Tyrell to under the hospital. "Why Dr. Bard" Jill asks, "'cause he has the cure to stop this Apocalypse" Tyrell says and Damoin says "Chef Irons told me to collect him and bring to the PD to protect him."

"Well that may be a problem, Carlos say he was shot by an unknown assailant" Tyrell says, "Shit, that no use then, I'll go and find Carlos" Damoin says running up ahead. "Damoin, Shit well lets find our way out then" Jill says and Tyrell agrees goning with her. Then later gets grabbed by Nemises, and killed by it. 

"Damit, Leave me alone ass-hole" Jill yells and runs under a closing door, then Nemises runs into the door as it was fully closed. Then Jill hears someone talking on the phone, she walks towards the person and sees Damoin looking at a screen. He was being hypnotized by someone and Jill couldn't figure it out.

"Damoin, are you okay" Jill says walking up to her sniper friend, putting her hand on his shoulder. Then he jolts around and picks her up then throws her through the wall and manages to hit Nickoli. "You got fifty people killed" Jill says getting up, as does Nickoli. 

"That thing is after you not me" Nickoli says and continues, pushing her off the edge, "kill the thing and I use the battle data for the future" and talking the cure for the T-Virus. "Nickoli you son of a bitch" Jill yells loosing her grip and falling to the ground below.

"Jill you okay" it was Carlos, he helped Jill with the Nemises and helped Jill out of the Acid Pool and went after Nickoli. 

"Damoin, let me deal with this ass-hole and put the gun down" Carlos says as Jill was dealing with Nemises again. Nickoli hit the man holding him and punces Carlos knocking both men out. 

Jill come up shotly after and runs up to Carlos, Damoin long gone and Jill shot Nickoli and gets in the chopper after Carlos as he takes off and they both see Raccoon City gets blown up. 

"Jill we, will find Damoin and any other people that may have made it out" Carlos speaks up and Jill nods, then looking in her pocket to notice Damoins STARS Badge.