SWEET DREAMS!

SWEET DREAMS!
an applyfic by lcvricky

dedicated to my fav af siblings
iHrtsjy jongluvrz ?! for finally
getting me out of my shell
to post my af 🖤

dedicated to my fav af siblingsiHrtsjy  jongluvrz ?! for finallygetting me out of my shellto post my af  🖤

SWEET DREAMS HOUSING!

We provide only the best housing for new tenants! Working with our real estate agents and with only hiring the best, we bring you offers that will exceed all of your expectations!

Our agents work with you and your housemates when you need to secure a home for every occasion. From temporary to even forever homes, we work and make things easier so that you don't have to!

Please contact us through these domains to get started on your new home today!

the brunette pinched the space between her eyebrows together as she had the phone pressed to her ear

the brunette pinched the space between her eyebrows together as she had the phone pressed to her ear. her friends surrounded her along with the boys who were trying to contact their landlord. she sighed, "i don't think you're understanding what i'm trying to tell you! we have our signed leases from the same person and they were signed to two different people for two different groups!"

"i'm so sorry ma'am but because the lease has been signed and already processed there's nothing we can do about it," the lady on the phone repeated to her for about the hundredth time now. the tone in her voice seemed to present itself with annoyance that matched maellin's energy too.

"well is there a way that we could get our money back? we didn't sign up to live in with other people!" she asked, looking at her laptop and scrolling through their website. sweet dreams my ass, she thought as she rolled her eyes.

"unfortunately not. this is out of our hands until both leases are up! only until then we can process refunds and both deposits. we can offer you free household items for the first three months as compensation!" the lady offered.

the brunette sighed harder and released the pinching grip she had between her brows. her friend beside her patted her shoulder, "come on, lin. we'll figure it out,"

maellin glanced at the boys in the living room, arguing and pointing fingers at who to blame. after briefly taking a breath she shook her head, "we'll think about it. thank you,"

she hung up the phone before laying her head flat on the dining room table. she thought she did everything right for the start of her and her friends living on their own. they had saved up their money all of their years of high school just to be able to house together for college. the house was beautiful and all of its entirety was great. a pool in the back with a porch and to have the furniture already be provided. it's like they had lived in a barbie house that had everything and all they had to do was split rent and spend time together.

too bad they have to share it now.

LONG STORY SHORT...
in which 18 people have to live
out their lease together after
their landlord ghosts them.

tags here!(not required but always appreciated 💌)

tags here!
(not required but always appreciated 💌)