Judging Criteria 🌑

- All genres except Poetry: (Read first 5-10 chapters)

1. Cover/Title: 10
Is it interesting? Is it relevant to the book?

2. Blurb: 10
Does the blurb seems catchy? Does it makes you want to read more?

3. Grammar/Style: 20
Are there any grammar mistakes or typos? Is the voice or style of the writing engaging? Unique?

4. Originality: 20
Does the story seem relevant to its genre? Is there a theme that stands out? How does it affect the story? Is it different or unique?

5. Organization: 10
Do the time, plot and the order of events match each other? Are scenes properly portrayed?

6. Reader's View/Characters: 10
Does it pull the reader in? Does the reader feel anything towards the characters? Are they unique and have special attributes?

7. Overall enjoyment: 20
Did you enjoy the book?

Total: 100

- Poetry: (3 poems at least, or less if there aren't three)

1. Is the poem relevant to its name/theme? (10)

2. Is it creative, have a obvious or unique style? (10)

3. Form/Structure (Do the words have harmony and proper presentation?) (10)

4. Is there clarity in the language? Does it draw the scene perfectly to understand? (10)

5. Overall Performance (10)

Total: 5o

- Special Categories

Best Title:
Is it relevant to the book? Does it seem engaging and drive the reader in?

Best Cover: Is it original? Are the proportions perfect? Is the font used proper? Is it beautiful or portrays the message? Does it look professional?

Best Blurb: Does it makes you dive in? Is the grammar and the paragraph accurately written?

Best Female/Male Character: Do you empathize with the character? Does it seem special or has distinctive personality or abilities? Do you feel a special emotion towards it? Do you feel like they serve their purpose?

- The marks of every book will be known only to the judges and the host. They will not be released publicly. However, if you want to know a general review of yours, please DM the awards account.
- Positions will be given according to marks.

Judges should message the awards account for the results. Details of all books should be sent as mentioned.