CHAPTER 18

Ughhhhhh

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Law and Luffy were once again hanging out without Kidd's knowledge. They had done this quite a few times now. Luffy just didn't want to deal with Kidd's anger and jealousy again, not after what happened at the bookstore. 

Law and Luffy had taken to just chilling in Luffy's dorm. Kidd didn't like going to the dorm, so they didn't have to worry about him showing up. 

"I know I'm hiding this from Kidd, but I really do love him. And I think he really loves me. In a way no-one else will," Luffy said while they were talking about their lives.

"That's good. I'm glad you're happy Lu," Law replied. He really didn't want to hear about Kidd, but he wouldn't even tell Luffy that. Not when he seemed so happy.

The two men ended up watching TV on Luffy's bed sitting side by side; Attack on Titan was playing on the TV. Luffy started to drift off, and eventually ended up laying on Law's shoulder. Law had to admit, it was absolutely adorable. Soon enough, Luffy had fallen into Law's lap, and was sleeping soundly.

After Luffy was asleep for about an hour, there was a knock at the door. Obviously Law wasn't going to get up and get it; Luffy was asleep and he didn't want to disturb him. If it was Zoro, he had a key and could get in easily.

Law watched as the door opened, and it wasn't Zoro who walked in, it was Kidd. When he noticed Law his face showed his anger, and when he saw they Luffy was laying on Law's lap, his face showed rage.

"What the fuck is going on here?!?!" Kidd screamed, waking Luffy up with a start.

"We were watching TV," Law replied evenly. "He fell asleep, it's not that big of a deal."

"My boyfriend was sleeping on another man, how is that not a big deal?!?" Kidd yelled more.

"He didn't mean to," Law replied again.

"God Luffy, you are such a fucking slut. Why can't you just be loyal for once?? You always go running back to Law as if you aren't dating me. You're useless and I could get another boyfriend so much better than you in no time flat. Do you want that? Do you want me to leave you? Because I fucking will Luffy!! Stop being such a fucking whore!!" Kidd screamed at Luffy.

"But-" Luffy started to say with a voice full of pain, but Kidd wouldn't let him say anything. 

"Maybe if you would stop being so worried about Law, you would realize that you're making me hate you. Maybe you should stop being a selfish prick and actually focus on your real boyfriend instead of the thing you never had!!" Kidd continued.

Kidd kept yelling and getting closer and closer to Luffy. Luffy, who Law had always seen as strong, looked terrified of Kidd. Luffy was crying silently in the corner where the bed met the wall, trying to be as far from Kidd as he could be.

Law lightly put a hand on Luffy's shoulder, which seemed to enrage Kidd even more. Law took notice of how scared Luffy got because of it, and blocked Kidd from Luffy's view with his body.

"Lu, you're okay. Look at me," Law said softly, but when Luffy didn't look at him, he said it again. "Look at me."

Luffy's eyes shot up to meet Law's, and he calmed down a bit.

"Can you shut the fuck up please? Do you not see what you just did to him? What kind of boyfriend are you?!?" Law asked, turning to Kidd.

Kidd shut his mouth, still glaring at Law. But he soon shifted his gaze to Luffy who finally spoke up. 

"We were just watching TV, but I drifted off. I'm sorry..." Luffy said.

"Fine. Come here," Kidd said as he made a slight flicking motion with his finger, signaling for Luffy to get up and go to him.

Luffy did as he was instructed, and ended up standing right in front of Kidd with his gaze down to the floor. Kidd lifted his head and looked into his eyes for a second before kissing Luffy lightly. Luffy melted into Kidd's touch.

But, the lightness soon turned forceful and the two men were making out in front of Law's eyes. Law's chest starts to hurt as he gets hurt and jealous, so he decided to leave silently. He grabbed his things on the way out, and left the two other men on their own.

In the hallway, Law ran into Zoro. 

"Hey dude, everything alright?" Zoro asked as he passed Law.

"Kidd found out me and Lu had been hanging out, got pissed as always. Luffy was terrified, but now they are making out," Law replied as he rolled his eyes. "Kidd seems emotionally and/or sexually abusive. The things he said and did, I would never say or do them to anyone I cared about." 

"What did he say Law?" Zoro asked.

"I really don't want to repeat it, but it was a lot of bashing Luffy," Law replied. "The thing that bothers me the most is that Luffy was just telling me how much he loved Kidd and how much Kidd loved him. But Zoro, Im telling you, what Kidd said to Luffy was NOT out of love. Luffy was hurt because of what he said."

"I'll talk to Luffy," Zoro replied as his eyes darkened with anger.

"Thanks," Law said, then left the dorm building.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

I feel so bad for Luffy. He is in so much denial it's not even funny. It's just so sad. And the thing is, I've been there. I refused to see the signs because I just wanted to feel loved.

But, Luffy will find a way and find someone who actually loves him, just like I did.

(1011 words)