last first kiss

where harry's first kiss is with louis

"hey haz" louis says as he walks into harry's room, dropping his bag on the floor.

"woah what's wrong lovely?"

harry is sweating, and he's just simply staring into the the distance. "hm? oh nothing at all" he says jumping out of his thoughts and smiling up at louis

"babe. there is very clearly something wrong. i've never  seen you like this." louis says, sitting down on harry's bed next to him.

"i don't wanna tell you." harry says looking away from lou. harry tells him everything though. this isn't normal.

"babe you can tell me anything." the sentence is so simple, yet it's tremendously reassuring becuase of the way louis looks at him when he says it, the intention that's in his voice when he speaks. he feels so comfortable around louis.

"i cant." harry's voice shakes. "why?" "because." "that's not an answer."

"ok. just please don't break up with me." harry says turing around to face louis, but still not making eye contact.

"of course not. never." louis says firmly

harry takes a deep shaky breath. "it's ok. take your time lover." he loves that name. 

"i wanna kiss you so bad but i've never kissed anyone before ever and i feel so bad because you want someone more experienced and now you probably wanna break up with me because i-" louis cuts off harry's nervous rambling.

"baby baby baby... i do not wanna break up with you just because you've never kissed someone before." harry finally makes eye contact with louis.

"in fact," louis pauses to to take both of harry's hands in his. "it's even better because i get to teach you."

"where do i put my lips? harry asks. "on mine."  louis says, putting on hand on harry's face, the other still in one of harry's hands. "i'll lead you along." louis leans in, and presses his lips to harry's and waits for him to get comfortable. it's obvious he's nervous, but harry's never wanted to kiss anyone so much before.

their lips move against eachother and this is the best first kiss harry could ask for. harrys nerves have been calmed by this beautiful man in suspenders.

they pull away for air. harry stares at louis in shock. "wow" harry says staring at louis. louis raises his eyebrows. "well?" there's a couple of seconds of silence between the boys.

"can we do it again?"

-
thank you for reading this!! i hope it made you smile :))

-418 words