Chapter 3; Yoongi

The room I'm led into is huge. I'm in awe at the simplistic beauty and just overall cleanliness of it. I'm used to squalor and filth. Sleeping on streets or strange disgusting alpha beds usually being the norm. This place is like a haven. A clean sweet smelling safe haven. Something I don't think I've ever experienced in my short miserable life. Well, besides my time with him.
        Hesitantly, I climb onto the bed and groan at the slick soft feel of silk sheets. I'm used to rough faux cotton biting into skin. Moaning happily, I roll onto my back and stare at the ceiling. No ugly rough popcorn ceilings. Nope. Fancy craftsmanship and brushstrokes adorn every inch of ceiling and wall. Artistic.
        The room could be fit for a King. I'm even more in shock at the connecting bathroom. Just a glance inside and I can see the huge jetted bathtub beside the wall and walk in shower with three showerheads.
        I can't remember the last time I took a shower or relaxing bath. I frown, thinking back. I quickly washed down at a creek newly a week ago. Cautiously, I sniff myself. Well, now I know why not too many alphas have been bothering me. I reek.
        Locking the bedroom door, I toss my clothes off, leaving them a nasty stinking heap on the floor, and head for the shower. I spend a long time cleaning every inch of myself properly—not taking the fancy soap and shampoos for granted one bit—before getting out and starting the tub. I plan to soak for as long as I can get away with.
        Tossing a lavender scented bath bomb inside. I smile at the fizz and bubbles, climbing inside and sinking down. The bathtub is huge. Sitting down, the edge comes up to my neck. I stop the water just above chest level and lean back, closing my eyes with a loud groan. It's so so nice.
        How I envy all the alphas that can easily experience this everyday. I envy the time before the omega disease which wiped out the easy lives omegas were meant to experience and live. I could have once possibly lived like a king myself. In another life. I could be wealthy and cared for and appreciated just for existing. Cherished.
       Not scrounging to survive on dirty streets, starving and eating trash while constantly running away from having to fuck dirty alphas for just surviving another day of Hell. There's not many of us left or if there is they have gone into deep hiding.
        It's ironic despite how much alphas hate us...they still need us. They steal us away and possessively take away our will then curse us for driving them to it as if we were ever given a choice in the first damn place. It's disgusting.
       They need our blood, our bond, and yet that very thing is what turns them violent and animalistic to the point barely any omega can survive them. They need our bond, omegas need their seed to reproduce. Without either our world is dying and yet no one has come up with any type of solution except lawless crime and insanity. This has gone on for several decades now. Way before my birth, anyway.
       Most countries around our world have been divided into massive Cities. The worst ones like ours get bordered to keep the craziness inside. The only chance an omega has at any decent life is escaping and finding refuge somewhere else and yet we aren't allowed outside the boarders. It's ridiculous and unfair. We're treated like the plague. Guarded but not protected. Valued highly but not respected. Craved but disgusted.
       I didn't ask to be born to a sick omega parent who died giving birth to me simply from being weakened by abuse over and over and a crazed alpha father that tossed me out for being born an omega. They always want alphas. Yet only omegas can birth alphas to begin with. It's quite the conundrum.
       "You gonna drown yourself before holding up your end of the bargain?"
       My thoughts are broken by the sound of Jungkook's voice. I jerk in surprise, not even hearing him enter and make sure to cover myself with bubbles. I hate being nude and vulnerable in his presence. Not that clothes would really make a difference but it makes me feel better at least.
       "H-how'd you get in?" I know I locked that door.
       He smirks, lifting a key and dangling it in front of me. "How could you lock me out of my own bedroom? I have a key to every lock in this place, you know."
       Wait. "This is your bedroom?!"
       "Yep. You're going to be my omega, remember? Can't risk something happening to you out there. You'll sleep with me. It's safe."
         I glance at the huge bed with a frown. Sure, it's large but still. I don't want to share a bed with any alpha if I don't have to let alone him. Especially him.
       "Can't I sleep on the floor?" Or you could go to one of your many other rooms...
        "How would that look?" He raises a brow. "You signed a contract, remember? You have to uphold your end if you expect me to hold up mine. You've been in here for over an hour. Get out before you dissolve and come to bed." He stalks off back into the room. Huffing, I drain the water in annoyance. Even if it's cold, I don't like him telling me what to do.
        Reaching for the towel to dry off, I realize with a start that I don't have anything to change into. I really really don't want to put my old dirty clothes back on. Anything but that. But being naked in bed with him...isn't the move, either.
        As if anticipating my predicament, Jungkook tosses me a large black oversized t shirt and some black silk boxers. Running my fingers over the fabric, I'm awed once more by the luxury experienced for the first time in my life. "These are for me?"
        "Who else?" He pulls off his shirt before unbuckling his belt buckle.
        Gasping, I step back and prepare to lock myself into the bathroom—not that that would help— but he simple kicks off his pants and strides into the bathroom, shutting himself inside and I hear the shower turn on. Oh. Right. He must have wanted the bathroom, too.
       Swallowing back my panic, I quickly dress and climb into bed, turning out the light and caccooning myself deep into the lush velvet comforter and silk sheets. The white so nice and pure. It's smells so good. So different from what I'm used to. Its calming.
        With a sigh, I close my eyes and feel myself drifting off before Jungkook even finishes his shower. For once in my life, I feel warm and safe.