Chapter 5: A Surprising Escape

Danny: "One Margarita with extra cheese, please."

Ben: "I'll have a pepperoni pizza."

Danny: "Let's wait outside until the pizzas are ready. Did you bring some vapes?"

Ben: "Sure. How about caramel?"

Danny: "Haven't tried before. Sounds good."

Ben and Danny leave the pizzeria and wait in the smoking area. They start talking about Sarah, Ben's girlfriend.

Danny: "So you think she wants to break up with you?"

Ben: "I don't know. She has been acting weird lately."

They have no idea that Freddy and Foxy are secretly following them.

Freddy: "Foxy, it's time to act. Let's be quick and careful."

Foxy: "Okay, Freddy. Let's surprise them."

Quietly, Freddy and Foxy approach Danny and Ben, trying not to be noticed.

Freddy: "Well, well, well, who do we have here? Danny, it's time to face the consequences

Freddy: "Well, well, well, who do we have here? Danny, it's time to face the consequences."

Danny and Ben turn around, surprised by the sudden appearance of Freddy and Foxy.

Danny: "Who are you? What do you want?"

Freddy: "I'm Freddy, and this is Foxy. We're here to stop you from vaping. It ends now."

Ben: "You won't get away with this! We're just getting pizza. You have no proof of anything!"

Foxy: "Well, we know there's more to it. We've been watching you, guys."

Danny: "What? You creeps!"

Ben quickly looks around for an escape route. He spots a bicycle nearby and comes up with a daring plan.

Ben: "Quick, Danny! Follow my lead!"

Without wasting a second, Ben sprints towards the bicycle, hops on, and pedals as fast as he can. Freddy and Foxy are caught off guard, not expecting such a bold move.

Freddy: "Don't let him get away! Stop him!"

Foxy: "Arr, he's too fast!"

Ben maneuvers through the busy streets, feeling the rush of adrenaline. The sounds of Freddy and Foxy's shouts fade into the distance as he puts some distance between them.

Freddy: "We'll deal with Ben later. Right now, let's focus on Danny."

Meanwhile, Danny tries to make his escape in the opposite direction. However, he soon finds himself cornered by Freddy and Foxy, who anticipated his move.

Freddy: "You can't escape, Danny. It's over."

At that instant, Foxy snatches the back of Danny's shirt with his hooked hand. They whisk him away to their waiting van, where he is promptly confined within the trunk. They knew their mission wasn't finished. Freddy sends a message to the rest of the group, informing them of their success.

Freddy: "We've just captured Suspect Number 2 - Danny. Our mission goes on..."

"