Peace being made

A/N This chapter will be the last one that I will do. I know that the person who wished for me to continue this story will be at least a little angry, but I just can't continue it after this chapter. I know that you want to make your Oc powerful and give Issei a humiliating loss after winning against Sona, but I just can't do it. As much as I want to create a chapter of Nilson Andrealphus versus Issei, I just can't let myself have an Oc humuliate a character that I worked so hard to go through harsh times as well as suffer the pain of loss. Also, in the story I had stated that Nilson was at the same power level as Issei, and when I was told that Nilson was going to be capable of humiliate Issei without much kind of a fight... I just can't do it. In the story Issei has suffered having his free choice taken, the pain of having made a mistake at the cost of someone's life, as well as nearly losing the love of his little sister. If anyone wishes to adopt this story and continue where this chapter will leave off, I wish you could do it. I just will not allow this character of Issei to be humiliated without being capable of fighting back, when you humiliate someone, there isn't even a fight to be done. I will make this the final chapter of my Issei the Destructive Phoenix. I hope you all can forgive me. Let's start the chapter.

Issei was inside his office as he was working on some research for the club's activities when the door to it was opened. "Issei, I can't believe this!?" A man with blood red hair said, as he walked into the room. "What do you mean?" Issei asked, concerned. "The Author of this story is making this our last chapter!" He called out angrily. "What are you even talking about!? How can he do this!?" Issei screamed. "I know, but from what it sounded like he really wishes for you to have a little break from losses. I hope someone can continue this story.

A/N That is the wrong thing I should be saying. CUT!

"Issei, are you ready for the conference between the three factions?" Sirzechs asked, walking through the door. "I know, I am busy dealing with some projects that my peerage has done, even Jackie has done a good job on our articles." Issei said, smiling. "With this conference we can finally stop infighting between each other and achieve peace." Sirzechs said, as Issei nodded his head. "I've been waiting for this moment. I just hope that it goes just according to plan." Issei said, placing his plans for the conference on his desk. As Sirzechs looked them over, he smirked as he saw each and every contingency plan made in case, they were attacked by outside groups that wish for the Three Factions to remain at war. "I guess that you've spent too much time in trying to make a safe plan?" Sirzechs asked. "I made the perfect location for the peace treaty to be made. Follow me." Issei said, as he walked over to the room's bookshelf. As he pulled a book they watched as the bookshelf opened up revealing multiple poles going underground as they got on them and slid down into the depths of the underground area underneath the Old School Building. As Issei turned on the lights, they were impressed with the space inside as well as the table in the middle of the room. Looking at the middle of the table he found a sigil that looked eerily similar to the last time all three factions were combined. The sigil had a Christian Bible with Fallen Angel Wings flitting about behind it, Devil Wings sticking out at the edges of the sigil, but the most important part about it was that the Bible had the image of a Dragon. "What is the Dragon for?" Sirzechs asked. "That is to represent Motohama. He is this generations Red Dragon Emperor. Not only that but he is the descendant of the Black Dragon Family. Their faction is the Black Dragon Gods. I am not sure how I was able to reincarnate him into my peerage but I am glad that I was stronger than him at that moment in time. He is getting stronger every day. And I am proud of that. I just hope that he becomes a better person overall." Issei said, confusing Sirzechs. "What do you mean by that?" Sirzechs asked, curious. "He's a hopeless pervert." Issei said, as Sirzechs sighed in acknowledgement. "Well I guess we can wait for the meeting to start." Sirzechs said, as he left the room. "When does the meeting take place?" Issei asked. "It takes place about 3 days from now. Now I got to head back to the Underworld in order to clear out as much paperwork as possible for this meeting to happen." Sirzechs said, disappearing into a magic circle.