Cassian ran through an alleyway to get home quickly, so she wouldn't get in trouble by her 'father.' If you can even call him that. He abused her so much! Her 'mother' joined in at some points, but she could handle her 'mother's' beatings.

While taking a turn, she saw Hydra agents. Hydra was after her for three years now. She escaped from their grasp three years ago and they wanted her back.

There were three agents. They each had an Altered Blade. That's what everyone knew them as. They were all scared of Hydra agents with an Altered Blade. If an agent was threatening someone with an Altered Blade, then that person would comply. Altered Blades were coated in poison, and are very deadly.

The three agents had noticed Cassian. Cassian saw as they approached her. She held her hands out towards them as they were engulfed in electricity. She twirled them around and shot a ball of electricity towards them. It knocked out two of them. She did it again to the last one, but the last one had stabbed two of the Altered Blades into her. One on the leg and the other in her stomach.

She quickly ran to a rooftop. It was her favorite one. She pulled out her phone from her schoolbag and texted someone. She was too dizzy to see who it was.

???
Hello?
Ashley?

???
Hello, this is not Ashley

???
Oh shiiiit
sorry dude

???
That's okay
What are you up to?

???
Dieing hbu?

???
Exscuse me, but WHAT

???
Sorry, I didn't want to burden you

???
Few questions before we get started.
1. What is your name?
2. Your age?
3. What's happening?
4. Where do you live?

???
Cool, I'll do the same
1. Stranger Danger! Aint giving that away
What is your name?
2. 15
Hbu?
3. Got stabbed two times with an altered blade
4. Aint giving that away

???
1. Good point.
I won't give mine because you won't give me yours
2. You're a kid! Still in school!
I'm in my fifties
3. WHO STABBED YOU AND WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!
4. Point taken

???
Whatever, Hydra stabbed me dipshit and I was walking.

???
ARE YOU OKAY?!

???
Physically No, mentally yes
Now....
STOP TRYING TO FIND ME/HACK ME

???
WHY CANT I HACK YOU?!

???
Because I'm just that smart
Well... 
I am going to go before I pass out

???
WAIT
STAY WITH ME
HELLO?
ANSWER
I WONT LET YOU DIE
HELLO
HELLO
ANSWER

Cassian pulled out the knives and cleaned out the cut. She next got some activated charcoal so it would clean out the cut.

She was getting spammed by the stranger at the same time. She ignored him, the main problem was, she had to go on patrol. She needed to. She is the Shadow Surge. A lot of people know her because she's saved them.

She changed into her suit. She had a suit like Spiderman's, well kind of. The material, colors, and design is different, but the mask is kind of the same. She had the similar webs too. They were stronger, fireproof, waterproof, stickier, and they worked very well with her electricity powers.