32. Wedding

Hello everyone, to all who were eagerly waiting for this story. I am back. A gentle request , go and read the previous chappy to get a hang of it again.

Happy reading Guys...

Manik took the towel from her hands and started drying her hairs rubbing it gently on her hairs "You look beautiful with open hairs ." He complimented her when she just smiled looking outside the window. He took her in a back hug asking for the dryer. Nandini went to the drawer taking it out and handed over to him. 

He started drying  her hairs and the serene face of her to be bride was attracting him more. She was looking like a fresh flower which has just bloomed. Unable to control anymore he pulled her near him removing the hair strands from her face and took her lips in a passionate kiss. It was slow but soothing, they were living the moment together. 

 Manik himself never knew his strength is his romance. "Ready for tonight ?" He smirked looking at her when she hit him on his chest blushing saying "We are getting married today manik, focus on the rituals. Mr. One track mind."  

"Ok I won't think of it, you have hurt me Nandini . Now it will be you who will initiate the bedroom for us." He faked cried 

Drama king.

Nandini rolled her eyes looking at him when he smirked "Game on Mrs. Malhotra. It will be fun to play with you." 

Saying this he left the room to get her ready for the most important day of their life. He made some quick calls for tonight and planned it accordingly. Let's see how do you resist Manik Malhotra's charm. 

He went to his room to get ready for the day whereas the women of the house were busy gossiping and singing songs completing the rituals. As soon as i entered the room , someone pulled my hairs someone made my eyes, perks of not being a makeup person. I hate it. I love to keep things simple so is manik. I asked Isha about my hair being open when she said manik has strictly ordered them not to tie them up. 

Suddenly my cheeks started heating up, this guy always has his way. Isha and I headed towards the hall where everyone was waiting for me and manik to reach. I frowned not seeing manik around. 

dulhan tayar h dulha ka makeup ni hua ab tk. 

I pouted in my head thinking about manik as he didn't showed up till now. I will be the first girl in history who is waiting for the groom to come. 

The aunties stated gossiping about how beautiful i looked , i was impatiently waiting for manik now to look at me and give his compliment. Come on i am his Nandini itna haq to banta h . 

Soon the car horns and everyone looked towards the door to see for manik and his friends entering and as soon as my eyes fell on him, my my Manik. My mouth was wide open, this guy can't be more hot. I am blessed to have him as mine ..... only mine.