𝟭𝟭 𝔢𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲 𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑺𝑬 . ¨. ☄︎ ͎۪۫
𝟎𝟏𝟏.      epilogue
──────────────

      epilogue──────────────

𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 months later, Ava, AJ, and John walked along the beach behind their house

𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 months later, Ava, AJ, and John walked along the beach behind their house. After everything that went down in LA, the throuple decided to move to the Canary Islands while Gordon and Naomi moved to the Caribbean.

Ava had a hand pressed against her massive baby bump and the other intertwined with AJ's, while AJ's other hand was intertwined with John's. John stopped walking and pulled AJ in front of him. The two shared a kiss, before it became more passionate. After a few moments, they pulled away. AJ pecked Ava's lips before rubbing her bump and she laughed. The soon-to-be-parents began walking towards their house. The sound of an engine roaring reached their ears.

"They're here." Ava said, quietly

AJ kissed her head as the throuple made their way up to their porch. Gordon got out of a car with Naomi by his side. Ava, AJ, and John walked up to Gordon and Naomi, hugging them both. Ava grabbed Naomi and the two walked back out onto the beach. They sat down on a few of the chairs there as they started up a conversation. AJ, John, and Gordon watched them from the porch.

"This is the happiest I've ever seen Ava." G said

"It's because we're free." John said

He smiled.