ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁵

DISCLAIMERS:
BOLD INDICATES GERMAN (unless its a text)

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

3rd Person POV:

"Sorry we're late, someone didn't wake up on time." Tom said, glaring at Ava, as they entered the tour bus.

The two weeks seemed to fly by in a blur and the first concert of the "Rock me around the world" tour was tonight.

"Oh come on, I was only 5 minutes late." Ava complained entering the bus right after Tom.

"5 minutes? More like 45." Tom rolled his eyes, taking a seat on one of the seats on the bus.

"Sure Tom. Whatever floats your boat." Ava sighed walking further into the bus.

"Where're are you going?" Tom asked with a frown as he watched Ava walk away.

"Going away from you."

"Are you seriously mad at me?"

"Yes Tom. If you actually woke me up on time, we wouldn't be late." Ava glared at Tom.

While Tom and Ava were bickering like an old married couple, the rest of the group watched in confusion.

Why was Tom supposed to wake Ava up?

Why did they come to the bus together?

Was that Tom's sweater Ava was wearing?

Is that a hickey on Ava's neck?

Is that a hickey on Tom's neck?

Well, about that.

The thing between Tom and Ava evolved to be something regular.

An everyday thing.

But the group didn't know that of course. They didn't tell them due to many reasons.

One of them being they both knew that they would pry into their thing. It was better this way and to be honest, the secrecy kind of added to the effect of the relationship, if you could even call it that.

This whole thing was actually kinda making thing weird between Ava and Tom. They both had feelings for each other but their thing was more of a 'tension release' without strings attached.

So, their feelings were off the equation.

At least for the time being.

"Is it only me or is something going on with them." Jason whispered to Bill.

"Oh they're definitely having sex." Bill said with a squint, watching the interaction of the duo.

"You think?" Gustav asked Bill from behind.

"Oh I don't think. I know. Tom's room is right next to mine, they're not very quiet." Bill said with a sigh. "I didn't think they would be stupid enough to keep it from us." He added.

"So wait, you've known this for how long?" Georg asked with confusion.

"2 maybe 3 weeks." Bill said with a nod.

"I can't believe she didn't tell me." Jamie said with annoyance.

"I can't believe he didn't tell me." Bill replied with a shake of his head.