murtin luther king

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP4iY1TtS3s

WARNING ANOUNCMENT FOR PURCE..... IS COMING 

Hamidge the privius winner of the labyrinth,,,

ohhht the dyings are dead for us thhst er vsnt dsy nthing

so we have alla am murtin ltherd performance and i am soey for your eat from hogwart

so all my mantin shitrs knoes me verry ill snimsl that you are the godt og the filodopjr stones and your succes

first global thing....qudich world cump happens

Said the boyfried the huufflefflr and csnot be that offcayrse we out the anser ghos

I have immense respect for Arnold. He saw the dedication of farmer and factory workers and the way those hardworking men struggled to provide for their families and said "I want more". He wanted to achieve more than mediocre but respectable greatness. He wanted to be herculean. The stuff of legend. He wanted to be an inspiration and He achieved it. What a absolute legend. I promise myself I will have pride in what I do. I promise myself I will work hard. I promise myself I will become a great man like Mr. Universe himself Arnold. He is still amazingly great today. I will become strong. I will achieve my goals. I will be a good man.

AFTER.....THE FOREVER AFTER......

"1) I will always love you.
2) I will never leave you alone.
3) I will do everything I can to make you happy.
4) I will provide for you and the children as much as conditions allow.
5) I won't object to you providing for me.
6) I won't look at pretty girls anymore, at most to confirm that you're prettier.
7) I won't come home late very often.
8) I will try to grind my teeth quietly at night.
9) I will always love you.
10) I will always love you.
Until further notice.
Felice"

Whats your real name?

Charlotte Elisabeth Wust

Okay......?

And yours.....?

Felice....Can I call you Lily?

Yes.....Why Am I in the platform 9 and 3 quorters?

Because you are a first year now.....again after the war you forgot....

how?

I don't know wanna go in?

I don't know....I lived something there......It was the tenderest love you could imagine.... I was fairly experienced with men, but with him I reached a far deeper under-standing of sex than ever before....There was an immediate attraction, and we flirted outrageously.... I began to feel alive as I never had before....he was my other half, literally my reflection, my mirror image, and for the first time I found love aesthetically beautiful, and so tender....Twice since she left, I've felt her breath, and a warm presence next to me. I dream that we will meet again - I live in hope.

Wow you speak like our new headmaster....

how is he?

haven't you heard?

Dumbldoor