𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍

 '𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚

...

HERMIONE AND WILLOW never really got along well. that's an understatement. they absolutely hated each other. 

no one exactly knew when the hatred between the girls started, everyone knew that they were both friends with the same people. maybe coming from the fact willow was a pureblood and hermione was a muggle born, but neither of the girls cared much about blood status. maybe it was because of the way willow would tease the younger girl every single day in their third year. whatever the reason, everyone knew that willow and hermione did not work well together. they were practically oil and water.

hermione has always been straight. she never once questioned her sexuality and always knew she was straight. willow, however, has known she liked girls since the day she was born. she couldn't remember the last time she'd ever thought of a boy as even remotely good looking. 

willow always thought that hermione was pretty, and she always admired the girls work ethic, not that she'd admit any of that to her. 

one day, hermione and willow get put into detention because of their friends daily antics and are forced to work together everyday after school for the next week. what happens when hermione starts to question her sexuality and desperately tries to shove down any thoughts of a certain girl?

˗ˏˋ 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 ́ˎ˗

...   

                                                              ACT ONE . —                                                                                                                 ( motion sickness )

                                                              ACT TWO . —                                                                                                        ( good girls don't get used )

                                                              ACT THREE . —                                                                                                             ( the other woman )

...

jenna ortega | WILLOW BLACK

𖥻 𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 - 𝟏𝟔 - 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐁𝐈𝐀𝐍

emma watson | HERMIONE GRANGER

𖥻 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐆𝐎 - 𝟏𝟓 - 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐑

𝐤𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝗮𝘀 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠

𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐮 𝗮𝘀 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝

𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝗮𝘀 𝐣𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

...

 author talks! ok so a few things one regulus is willows dad but he still dies he just dies later on in his life so willow is an orphan and two willow is gonna be a very insecure character and acts a lot on her insecurities so if anything she does makes anyone upset just keep that in mind