𝟎𝟏 - 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

IT WAS NO SECRET that willow and hermione didn't get along

IT WAS NO SECRET that willow and hermione didn't get along. hell, they'd have fights in the middle of class over anything and everything they could find to argue over. and today was no different. 

"bloody hell, willow, is it really that hard to follow instructions from a book?"

professor slughorn had the wise idea to pair the two girls up to brew a draught of peace potion, which lead to the two girls bickering. 

"i did exactly what the book said, smartass. maybe if you actually tried to do it instead of just watching me obivously struggle, our potion would already be done." willow argued with the ginger.

hermione then looked through the pages of her book and did exactly as said. 

she placed the different ingredients into the pot and stirred. the potion soon turned into a bright turquoise blue.

"see, was it really that hard?" 

willow rolled her eyes and ignored her as she sat down in her seat while waiting for slughorn to see the potion they made.

slughorn walked over to the table the two girls were sat at and looked over their potion, clouds of white and blue steaming from the potion. 

"very good girls! maybe i should pair you two together more often." slughorn praised and then walked off to check out the other potions. 

willow and hermione said nothing to each other for the remaining five minutes of class, waiting for class to be over. 

finally, slughorn announced class was over.

everyone got out of their seats and started walking towards the door. 

willow walked out quickly and tried to catch up to her friends. she walked fast through the hallways trying to speed up to them. 

she jumped onto rons back and covered his eyes with both of her hands.

"hi willow." ron said, completely unfazed.

willow uncovered his eyes and groaned, jumping off of his back.

"how do you always know it's me?" 

"you do the same thing every time, how could i not?"