Chapter 3

Alexa sounded the ten minute timer was over.  In a few seconds Tamera returned and instructed Alexa to "stop." 

"Come here in front of me." She ordered Rupert.

Rupert approached and stood face to face with his dominatrix wife. She reached between her legs and wet her fingers with her pussy juice.  She put the two fingers in his mouth. Rupert sucked her digits.  He always enjoyed this part, and loved her taste.  Even when her last bath was the night before, he loved her mature pussy flavor. 

"Lay on your back, your head at the foot of the bed." Rupert knew what would come next.  She intended to smother his face with her wet pussy. Rupert tilted his head down off the end of the bed.  Tamera straddled his face. 

The bed was adjustable and Tamera had the remote in her hand.  She lowered the foot of the bed until Ruperts face was right at her pussy.  He grabbed her waist, waited for his next instruction.  He could smell her sweetness, and so wanted to dive in.  Tamera knew this and made him wait a few seconds. 

"Eat me slow."  She said.

Rupert did as he was commanded.  He traced his tongue around the edges and worked slowly inside.  Tamera moaned and felt the pleasure she desired.  She leaned forward and grabbed Rupert's dick from under his shorts.  She stroked it slowly.  His hardness was returning. 

"We have one more round.  This dick will be soft again before I'm done with you.  Then I will get it hard again and you WILL finish me."  She claimed.

Rupert worked Tamera's pussy with his expert tongue, stopping only to kiss softly.  Tamera ground her pussy into his beard.  She got wetter and loose as she got more aroused.  Her juices flowed freely and Rupert swallowed all he could.  Tamera's hand continued to stroke his cock, but careful not to get him over the edge.  Just enough tease to let him maintain control and stay hard for now.

"Don't you dare cum boy!"  You've got work to do after your full adjustment." She demanded.

Rupert knew he could always pull her hand away if he got close.  He was about to do just that when Tamera did it herself.  She moved both her hands to his nipples.  She pinched and twisted hard.  Rupert moaned in pain but stayed on task inside her swollen pussy. 

"We have to stop and finish your punishment." Tamera said. 

She backed away. Rupert stayed put, his head hung off the end of the bed.  He dare not move until told to.  Finally Tamera instructed him to get up and stand.  She positioned him at the foot of the bed and pushed him forward. 

"Lay down", she demanded.  Rupert laid face down over the foot of the bed, his feet on the floor.  Tamera picked up the remote and raised the bed till his feet were suspended in the air off the carpet. 

"There, perfect.  Let's finish.   You have one safe word and it will get you a one minute pause.  After that if your feet touch the floor you earn five more.  Those will be added to the end after a short pause.  Tamera grabbed his underwear by the waistband and pulled them off.  She grabbed her big long oak finishing paddle and got into position.  "Here comes twenty, ten at a time.  Be brave boy!"

Tamera spanked Rupert hard with the first three swats. Rupert thought if she had delivered one more swat he would have broken down, caved to the floor.  Tamera sensed this.  She was a master at pushing him to the brink and knew where his edge was.  She popped him twice more quickly, much harder than any she delivered before. Rupert winced and could feel tears well up in his eyes. He had rarely cried in the past, but this night was different.  From the butt plug, the ass worship, the pussy eating, it encompassed more than any other maintenance or adjustment in the past.  They were now pushing a two hour session tonight. 

"Fifteen more to go, you have permission to answer me properly - can you be a good boy for a week?"  She asked.

Rupert paused a second to form the correct answer.  "Yes mamn, please give me what I deserve." Rupert confessed. 

"Good boy," she said. "here comes five," she warned.  ''Your safe word is red." she reminded him.  He figured it was the same as in the past. The word Yellow is a plea to slow down, but it's not mandatory she oblige. She had not offered the pause word.  Sometimes it just makes her increase the intensity to force Red from his lips. But on few occasions she would slow down.  He thought he might try that first if he felt ready to collapse.  Red could only be used once.

Tamera delivered four fast hard swats, Rupert squirming under the pain.

"Yellow!", Rupert screamed. 

"That's not a safe word tonight!" she reminded him.  She popped him four more times before he yelled "RED!" 

"There, I got it out of you wimp. We have six left.  You get one minute.  That's all.  And your safe word is used up.  She reached under him and felt his flaccid dick.  It was completely limp.  "Now now, you are completely deflated.  I'm gonna enjoy reviving this.  It's my favorite part." 

Tamera seemed to brag she could knock him down and bring him back to life.  She thought, challenge accepted. 

"I'll give you an option.  You can break these last ones up any way you want.  Two four, four two, three three. Think about it and decide.  There will be thirty seconds between the split. I'll also offer a discount. Take five in a row and the last one will be just a tap." She offered.

Rupert considered his options. 

"I'll take the five in a row." Rupert said. 

Tamera was a little surprised at his choice. She was sure he couldn't take five in a row from her.  She thought she might help him reach this lofty goal.  If she sat on his back, facing his swollen burned red ass, he would not be able to escape to the floor. 

"This is gonna be my mercy I suggested for doing as you were told so well pleasuring me. I really enjoyed your tongue in my asshole.  What I'll do for you is hold you down."   She suggested.

Tamera climbed on his back, straddled him and firmly distributed her weight on his shoulder blades.  He was locked down, ass presented at a totally new angle. 

"From this angle I can only hit one cheek.  But I'll count them fully.  Only the last one will be bearable.  The others are going to hurt." She told him. 

"Ok," he said. 

"Ok what?" she asked sternly. 

He realized he just messed up.  He did not have permission to respond and had done so without addressing her property. 

"Speak boy," she commanded. "Correct yourself!" She yelled. 

"Yes mamn, please punish me good for my laziness." Ruperts response was almost a plea for forgiveness for his disrespectful response. 

Tamera did not respond to his humbled answer.  She wiggled her butt on his back, forced him into the mattress, and went to work.  Fast.  Swat swat swat swat, alternating between each ass cheek. Rupert's legs kicked up toward his ass, but stopped short of getting in her way. 

"Down!" Tamera ordered. Ruperts legs went back down.  Tamera hit him hard on the same cheek she just punished.  Then tapped him softly on the other ass cheek. 

"There, we are done.  It's time to make nice now." She crawled off him.

Tamera stood at the end of the bed to admire her work.  "Roll over, rest and recover."

Rupert rolled over.  His tender ass met the cool sheets and it felt good.  His dick was completely flaccid, limp with no sign of life.  His ass red and on fire. To sit down at work on Thursday's had become difficult for a while and tomorrow would be no different.  

"Don't worry baby, I'll be back in ten minutes and work on your complete recovery.  You will fuck me or eat a lot of pussy till I'm completely satisfied.  Alexa, set the timer for ten minutes."  Tamera reached up and fondled his balls, shook his limp dick and laughed.  Then left him alone in the bedroom again.