Ch. 2

You sat up on the cot with a plate of fresh red apple slices in your lap. All of the information Neige spewed out was slowly soaking in as you chewed slowly and regained strength. So far, here was what you had learned during the breakdown Neige gave:

First, you had been unconscious for almost nine days. Because you had no records of existing in this world, it was almost impossible to ship you away to a hospital for recovery. So, Headmage Crowley made a deal with Ambrose the 63rd. You would be staying at the Royal Swords Academy until you recovered from your injuries. With that, the bandages wrapped around your head were to be kept tight and fresh with a cooling gel underneath. It was to help with swelling and reduce the possibility of you entering another coma, one that was even longer than the one you woke up from. The bandages and gel were to be changed every three hours with assistance. Either via the school's licensed nurse, or with the help of another student. It would require the ability of magic which is why you couldn't do it on your own.

Second were basic guidelines for what living here would be like. You had your own personal room with a toilet and shower in the infirmary wing of the school. You could use your phone, watch movies, ask for visitors, but you could only leave the room with a student attending RSA accompanying you on campus. You were free to eat in your room or you could go to the school's cafeteria as long as someone was accompanying you. A change of clothes would be brought to you every day on behalf of the club that designed your temporary uniform and you would be required to wear it. Which that rule was causing blood vessels to burst from how agitated you had grown with what you were now wearing. Again, you were no longer wearing the traditional girls uniform from Night Raven College and would not be allowed to adorn the much darker outfit until you healed. You were on rival soil. It was a mockery of Royal Swords Academy, and apparently while you were sleeping, there was a vote held for what you should wear. So, on behalf of the male population attending this pristine school, a uniform was tailored for you with the help of a class specializing in fashion. Neige explained that the club leader was very, very excited to measure you for your three sizes.

And this new uniform was certainly much brighter than your old one... And way more revealing. You had been given shiny black loafers with a thick black heel, making you three inches taller than you were before. Those were tucked neatly beneath your cot for when you decided to leave your little sanctuary. The new tie you wore was a rose-shade of red, with a white emblem of the school's crest printed on it. Your usual socks had been replaced with sheer white thigh-high stockings. The garments hugged your thighs tightly and you struggled to choke back your sound of distaste. Lacy white garters had been attached to them, pulling them up with the help of two ink colored bows and what you assumed was more tacky lace beneath your new and improved skirt. Instead of your old black skirt rising just above your knee, you were dressed in a pastel blue one that sat centimeters shorter than mid-thigh. One little sway of your hips and you could feel the breeze against your butt. The white cotton button up shirt you wore was thinner than our old one and you were becoming suspicious that Neige could see your bra underneath. It would explain why he had trouble looking at you instead of the floor or wall. The tie and your new shoes were probably the most modest parts of your uniform.

You looked less like a student and more like a cheap escort.

"Neige." Your voice was shockingly stern as you looked the idol up and down. Did he..? "Who changed my clothes?" You asked, your voice nearly monotone with shock. Someone saw you without clothes. A guy saw you without clothes. You didn't even check to see if your underwear were still the same, you were almost afraid of seeing the truth. But, part of you secretly hoped it was someone as kind hearted as Neige LeBlanche. Neige awkwardly folded his hands together as his cheeks turned bright red. Like ripe apples ready to be bitten into. "The nurse was gone when you arrived here, and I was too scared to change your uniform... Having you dressed like an NRC student would be dangerous..." You felt your heart collapse in your chest. If Neige didn't change your uniform then who did?! "Ahh! Don't worry! I had my eyes closed the whole time!" He defensively raised his hands and shook his head. His big brown eyes widened to the size of dinner plates as that feeling in your chest only got worse. "Che'nya is really good at stuff like this! He said he was getting credits in his fashion design course and needed a female model to work on! So he changed and hemmed your uniform! He said you guys were close friends so I trusted him to do it!" Neige admitted as the overwhelming shock vanished, then returned.