6 | Like 🔥

Three weeks later...

Beomgyu didn't know what he did wrong for his brother to be mad at him like this.
It was the first time that their fight got so serious but he can't seem to find the reason behind it.

His hyung locked the window and the door and confronted Beomgyu, holding a knife in his hands.

"Hyung..." his brother cried out, his voice shaking "What's wrong? Everything can be solved by communication remember? You taught me this!"

"I'm serious right now Choi Beomgyu, so you better answer honestly."

"Of course you're not joking with a knife in your hands..." the younger laughs lightly but then realises than it might be the wrong time to do it.

"Do you like someone?" Soobin asked, starring dead in the other's eyes.

"W-What?" he was taken aback, was his hyung gonna fight him for liking someone?

"Answer me!"

"Yes! Happy now?"

"Who? Who do you like?" Soobin carried on.

"As in more than friends?" Beomgyu questioned carefully even though he knew the answer.

Soobin nodded.

"I like-" Beomgyu was ready to tell all the truth about his little crush if this can save him from being killed.

Unfortunately or fortunately, Soobin's phone suddenly lighted up, showing 'pretty neighbor' on it.
Wrong timing he thought but still picked up, leaving to his brother an opportunity to escape. Beomgyu indeed escaped as soon as he got the chance and left the house.