Prizes

People ripping off my prizes:

As you will see with the Jungkook Showdown Grand Prize Winner, I have a unique showcase prize. I have been doing author showcases on Quotev for over a year now, so I know what they look like and I have never seen them on Wattpad before.

The author's showcase prize will be explained in the prizes section. It is a very extensive prize I worked extremely hard on. It can take me weeks to do just one showcase. The formatting, aesthetics, questions, etc. are what make the showcase special.

Because of that, if you want to do something similar in your awards, please ask me before blatantly ripping me off. I am in communication with several awards hosts; trust me, if you rip me off, I'll know. I found out a small writer stole my story, Adrift, even though it only had around 400 reads. If I can find that out, I will find out you ripped off my showcase prize.

I'm not saying this to sound mean, I just put a lot of effort into these showcases, and I would be upset if someone steals my idea without credit or asking me. It'll feel like my weeks of work are being devalued.

Jungkook Showdown Grand Prize Winner (1 winner, 1st place in the Showdown category):

- All the prizes of first place

- A permanent beta reader; you can reach out to me at any time and ask me to beta read your story, and I will make it my priority to do so and give you feedback before you show it to the world

- A specialized shoutout on my message board and reading list (your book will be added to a special reading list)

- An author's showcase. You will get a specialized chapter in this book and the author's interview book showcasing you as an author. A showcase is more than an interview; it is displaying the strengths of the author and introducing them to the world. It will be posted on Quotev as well.

What an author's showcase includes:

- An introduction from the author to introduce them to the world. I will give the author several questions and pick and choose a few answers to display.

- Aesthetics, pictures of your book, excerpts from your book, custom banners/pics I make, etc.

- The author selects 2-4 of their books and I will give a short review and promote them (not the book that wins; by default, that book will be included so the total amount of books will be 3-5)

- An extensive interview about your award-winning book

- A mini interview about the other books you have selected; along with that, I will vote on every single chapter of the other books you send me, and I will leave comments as well. Since I will be interviewing you on those books, you will get reads, votes, and comments from me.

- The goal of the showcase is to make it personal to you; your showcase will, well, showcase you to the world. The showcase will be full of beautiful aesthetics, reviews, interviews, excerpts, fun general writing questions, etc. It'll sound more like a conversation than an interview because we will be discussing your works in detail.

- If you would like to see what a showcase looks like, I have many examples on my Quotev, JiminieJams. However, your showcase will be even more detailed than the ones you see in the example book. The link to the book is this: https://www.quotev.com/story/14616186/The-Q-Showcase-2022-REQUESTS-CLOSED

I know links don't really work in text, so I will include the link in the comments as well. Check the inline comments here to see the link.

The chapters are labeled, look for the chapter "SHOWCASE - PEGGY" to see what a showcase would look like.

It's hard to describe what an author's showcase is, so I strongly recommend looking at it instead.

Again, your showcase will be different from the one in the book, but that's just a general idea. In the book, there's just one core interview, but for your showcase, you will get a few and it'll be formatted accordingly. There will also be more excerpts, casual writing questions, pictures/banners, etc.

Jungkook Character Winner:

- All of the prizes of first place

- An exclusive interview about your character along with an interview about your book

- A character review along with a detailed review of your book

- An in-depth character discussion I will post in this book, the review book, and the interview book to act as promo for your character; I will write a long character study (different from a review) going over my thoughts on the character. Essentially, I will be analyzing your character and posting my analysis to multiple places.

Other Categories:

1st Place:

- An interview about your book and your writing process. Your interview will be longer than my other interviews and will focus very specifically on your award-winning book. Congrats :)

- A detailed review of your award-winning book (both this and the interview will be posted to my review and interview books, which will act as promo for your book)

- A shoutout on my Wattpad message board

- A shoutout on my Quotev with 5.6k+ followers (Username: JiminieJams)

- You will be added to my "Writing Contest Winners" book on Quotev, which currently has over 3k reads

- You will be featured in my new "Raven's Jungkook Recommendations" library, which will be near the top of my reading lists

- A permanent follow (unless you unfollow)

- Votes on every chapter in your story

- Comments on your story to boost you in the algorithm and hopefully make you smile :)

2nd Place:

- A long review of your story

- A shoutout on my Quotev with 5.6k+ followers (Username: JiminieJams)

- You will be added to my "Writing Contest Winners" book on Quotev, which currently has over 3k reads

- You will be featured in my new "Raven's Jungkook Recommendations" library, which will be near the top of my reading lists

- A permanent follow (unless you unfollow)

- Votes on 75% of the chapters in your story

- Multiple comments on your story to boost you in the algorithm and hopefully make you smile :)

3rd Place:

- A short review of your story

- A shoutout on my Quotev with 5.6k+ followers (Username: JiminieJams)

- You will be added to my "Writing Contest Winners" book on Quotev, which currently has over 3k reads

- You will be featured in my new "Raven's Jungkook Recommendations" library, which will be near the top of my reading lists

- A permanent follow (unless you unfollow)

- Votes on 50% of the chapters in your story

- Some comments on your story to boost you in the algorithm and hopefully make you smile :)

The Jungkook Showdown (OPEN)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें