57

Felize Madrigal

Messenger

Don't fuckin' waste my time, did you say anything to Vhynn?

Oh, finally, finally, you message me already.

What did you say to her?

If you'll break-up with her, I'll tell you everything.

Naririnig mo ba ang sarili mo?

Yes, I do. Hmmm, it seems like you'll not going to buy my deal.

I wouldn't trade her for anything or anyone. Kung hindi siya, huwag na lang. I won't ever settle is she's not the price.

Ano bang nagustuhan mo sa kaniya? Look, Frandel, you're the most popular in the whole University, why did you settle for a lame, unpopular and plain girl like her? Ako ang mas nababagay sa'yo. 

I don't care about you, now choose, sasagutin mo ang tanong ko or I'll kick you out sa University? Baka makakalimutan mo, isa ang mga magulang ko sa may-ari ng buong school?

You're an asshole, Frandel. Arghhhhh!!!

Now, tell me.

Do you remember Zekeal?

Yes, that guy who's trying hard to look like me, to be like me?

We kissed last night, and I thought of why not take a picture of us kissing and send it to your lame girlfriend, because I really want to destroy you both, so I can finally have you. Mukhang naniwala nga siya, she just seen my message.

You'll regret commiting such action, I'm telling you.

*Blocked*