Little Nightmares ll

Mono's Pov:

I woke up on the ground of an unknown world. The last thing I had remembered was being teleported through the TV that sat a few feet away from me. As I slowly got up, I realized that I was in a forest. I looked at the  broken TV on the ground. 'How did I get here?' I wondered. I then noticed a trail through the trees, so I decided to follow it and see where it led. Further down the trail, there were some obstacles, which could have led to my doom, if I had made even one wrong move. Upon exiting the forest, I came across a cabin, much, much, larger than me. From what I've seen, everything in this world seems to be gigantic compared to my tiny structure. I had to climb to get up the steps, onto the front porch. The door had been shut completely, with the handle being to high fore to reach. I saw I box sitting closer to a corner with a window right above it, so I decided to climb on top of it to get in. When I got inside, there was a large pot of something, sitting on the table. Whatever it was, it must've been old or something like that, as flies had began infesting it. I made my way out of the kitchen and heard what sounded like a music box, coming from down  in the basement. I followed the sound, and it led me to a boarded up room. Inside, I could see a girl,  with short black hair and a medium sized purple-ish dress, turning a handle that belonged to a music box, probably half the size of her. I didn't see a way to break down the boards. Not in the area I was in at least. So, I left to go see if there was anything I could use to get her out. I found an axe, stuck in a board, in a room close by. I jumped up and grabbed hold of the weapon, then proceeded to get it unstuck from the board. Once I got the axe, I brought it to the door and started to break down the boards to the room. It seamed to frighten her, which caused her to hide under a table that sat on the opposite side of the room as me. Once I broke the boards, I set the axe down and slowly made my way to the center of the room. I didn't go closer, as to not scare her any more than I already have.

___________________________________________

A/N: For now, this I what I've got. I will be updating this chapter as time goes by.