~|ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 1|~

________________________________________________________________________________________Hello! Welcome to the first chapter of 𝑀𝑦 𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝐴𝑡𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑠 TW's: Cursing, and self doubt. Otherwise, read away!________________________________________________________________________________________

They say every story has its ups and downs. Every hero has their wall to climb

But what happens if they hit a wall they can't climb.? They try and try for years to climb it, and when they finally do. They turn around just to learn their stuck behind a greater wall. One they can't even see the top of. And its as thick as the earth itself. What then? What do you do?....

. . . .

" 'Yuu!"

A loud noise interrupts a young boys sleep. He looks about 15, has a very light in skin tone, black hair, a red Haori, and the most beautiful Ocean-Blue eyes.

The young raven sat up and rubbed his head. Letting out a long sigh as the door nob a few feet infront of him jiggles and rotates. Reaveling a tall boy. He's about the same age, fairly tanned, fluffy coral pink hair, a yellow and green geometric Haori, a fox mask on the side of his head thats connected by a red rope, and very unique lavender eyes.

"What Sabito,? I'm trying to rest." The little raven questioned, his blue eyes staring Sabito down. Although the tall opposite just grinned. Standing confidently in the door way, "Come to the forest with me! Urokodaki-Sensei said we could go and enjoy ourselves before final selection."

The boy stared at the hyper pinkette standing in his door way like he was crazy. "No, go ask Makomo. Like I said earlier, I'm trying to rest." And with that the blue eyed boy flung himself back under the covers of his futon.

But, sadly for him, Sabito wasn't going to take no for an answer. "Come on Giyuu! I promise it'll be super fun!! We can go to the lake and walk through the meadows,"

The childish 15 year old ran and sat beside Giyuu, shaking him vigorously to try to convince him. This only angered the poor boy, letting out an angry growl while shaking the hyper hands off.

Sabito was about to give up, when he got an idea.

Lowering his head towards Giyuu's ear, his whispered, "Why not-? It'll be just uss~ We could do more then just take a walk if thats what you're wanting," Deeping his tone as he speaks to create a more seductive voice. Breathing into the poor childs ear and down his neck while he speaks.

Giyuu flushed into a bright pink, shining brighter then a star in the poorly lit room. "So is that a yes~?" Sabito pressed on with his voice. Hoping to convince the blackette under him. "Fine, just get away from my ear-" Giyuu lightly swatted his friends face away and sat up. Rubbing his eyes to wake up a little,

"Great. Now hurry up, we're loosing daylight." Sabito stood up, offering his hand to the smaller male on the floor. His blue eyes flickered to the hand and took it, lifting himself off the floor with the help of the stronger male.

Now that Giyuu wasn't on the floor, he started dusting himself off before Sabito grabbed his hand again, dragging him out the door and down the dark hall.

It didn't seen like anyone was in the house as the boys put their sandals and fled towards the woods.

The peaceful sound of nature being disturbed as Sabito did not take a second to spare, dragging Giyuu behind him.

Giyuu fumbled, trying to keep up with the faster male ahead of him. If it weren't for Sabito holding his hand, the poor child would be left in the dirt. "Sabito slow down- I can't keep up-" Giyuu looked up at him while trying to follow. Sabito didn't look back as he gave his response, "We're almost there 'Yuu, just hang on."