Chapter 2~ New friends

Psa- Hey guys, i hope your enjoying my story and PLEASE ignore any typos i may have made, i write on my phone and it's not the easiest! Chapter 3 coming soon!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was widely awoken by violent shaking, i looked around me and saw josh next to me finally realizing where i was and how long i'd been asleep.
"Well look who's awake" josh said in a goofy but obviously drained voice
"yeah i'm up i'm up but what's going on why is the plane doing that??" I had panic in my voice you would think with always being on planes in my early childhood i wouldn't mind the noise or the shaking but truth is i was always terrified of planes.
"just some turbulence i think we're supposed to land in about an hour"
"thank god" i sighed. 
"scared of planes?" he asked with an intrigued expression.
"i wouldn't say scared" (obviously lying) "But no one likes being jolted awake by a huge flying peice of metal that's bouncing around in the sky" I laugh nervously.
"well when you put it like that, but i still don't believe you" He laughed
"Hey josh how long till we get there" A mysterious male voice asked from behind us, I turned around to see  two boys who looked almost identical to josh, one looking almost exactly like him but with longer hair. Josh turned around to face the boy,
"About an hour, if you were listening jakey."
The boy rolled his eyes and turned to look at me looking at him.
"Morning nova"
he said in a monotone voice before returning his gaze to his lap where the book he had been reading was sitting. The boy was attractive, wavy brown shoulder length hair and an extremely structured jaw line. He looked just like josh but in a way completely different.
"Uhm, how do you uh.. know my name?"
Josh looked at me and laughed
"Sorry for him thats my brother Jake, and the one next to him sound asleep is Sam. Danny is on here somewhere too but he insisted buying his tickets separately for some peace and quiet"
Josh laughed and looked back some rows at the same long haired boy with muscles from earlier who just happened to catch me staring. I flipped my head back around at josh and smiled.
"jeez I cant imagine how your mom feels having four boys you guys must've been awful growing up"
"actually" jake said from behind me as i turned and looked at him.
"There is really only three of us, Danny is just our super close friend but he might as well count as one, and we have a sister too"
I smiled at the thought of having that many siblings.
"I wish I had that many siblings, it's just me and my brother"
Jake smiled and looked at Josh.
"Well having brothers is great but i would say having a twin is even better"
Then it hit me jake and josh are twins that's why they look just alike.
"Yeah you guys do look very similar i don't know how i didn't realize it sooner"
Jake and josh both laughed and I turned back around and picked up my phone to see if i had any new notifications and to my avail no one.
"Everything okay?" Josh looked at me concerned
"Yeah everything is fine just waiting for any texts from my mom" I gave him a half hearted smile.
Josh nodded and went back to his conversations with his brothers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~Time jump~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We arrived in Michigan around 8:30 and i was extremely exhausted. The jet lag really started to get to me and all i knew was i needed to hurry up and get to my hotel.
I walked off the plane into the airport dragging my bags behind me. I turned around and saw Sam, Josh, Danny, and Jake laughing. I smiled to myself thinking about the new friends i made. I slowed my pace and waited for them to catch up to me.
"It was really nice meeting you guys, I hope you guys have a good night" I handed josh my number and he accepted it graciously.
"just incase you guys are ever bored and wanted to hangout sometime" I smiled
The rest of the boys nodded and waved goodbye, i turned around one more time and caught them all smirking at each other, I wonder what that was about. I made my way out of the airport and caught an uber to my hotel. I walked to the front desk where there was an older lady standing.
"Hello ma'am i'm checking in" she smiled at me
"okay sweetie what's the name?"
"novallie" i said in an extremely tired voice.
She handed me my room key room 208 and i made my way up. I walked into the room and set my bags down. It was a normal hotel room with one large bed a bathroom and a balcony. I made my way over to the bed and noticed a peice of paper folded on the bed side table.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you made it safe it was really nice finally meeting you, can't wait to be on the road with you
-J
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~