Breaktime #1

3RD PERSON POV

Nobara: *chew* Dis good!

Akame(MT): I cooked all the meat.

*CRUNCH*

While many were eating, the other half watched Hank and Y/N wolf down plates of food at such speeds incomprehensible to them

While many were eating, the other half watched Hank and Y/N wolf down plates of food at such speeds incomprehensible to them. Y/N mowed down a big bowl of rice and meat in 15 seconds before eating 10 potstickers in 5 seconds.

Y/N: *chew* I eat a lot.

Hank: *chew* You good?

Y/N: *chew* Yeah.

Y/N lets out a big burp before getting all the empty dishes and heads to the kitchen to clean them.

Salem/Cinder/Emerald: *chew* Dis is delicious!

Revy: *muffled* Damn I'm gonna get sick from eating so much~

Fami: *chew* Human food is good....

Alicia: That man.....cooks?

Claudia: Different places have different customs. It's probably that the man can cook if he wants...*chew* But it's so good~

Everyone was enjoying the meals before Y/N zooms out the area, Akame following close behind as he wanders off to the nearby hill.

Later

Akame(MT): *deep breath* Fu..........

Y/N takes a deep breath, meditating with his girlfriend. They had their tops off, Akame still wearing her bra underneath though the horrific scars lining their body and arms were exposed as they pondered on their thoughts.

Y/N: It's peaceful.

Akame(MT): Yeah.....Y/N, can I feel?

Y/N lets Akame trace her fingers across the scars on his torso as he does the same to her.

Y/N: You're beautiful even with these scars.

Akame(MT): You too. You, out of everyone survived. You're strong, caring, resilient.....which is why I've always loved you.