' MEMORIES ,

in which sam golbach is reunited with his high school crush after almost a decade when his best friend, unaware of the entire backstory, invited her to ghost hunt with them.

in which azriel abraham is invited to ghost hunt with youtubers, and is oblivious to it all.

( p.s - in which colby brock has to witness sheer obliviousness and absolute confusion between his best friend and the girl he knows from high school. )

CAST !

AZRIEL ABRAHAM

twenty five. she/her. aries. straight.

a girl from a dark past

CASSIDY RONALDS

twenty five. she/her. capricorn. lesbian.

a girl who's the light at the end of the tunnel

EVERYONE ELSE AS THEMSELVES

( sam golbach, colby brock, and many others )

BACKSTORY !

— sam golbach has been in love with one girl since his freshman year of high school, ever since she walked into that building with her frizzy red hair and shiny braces. he loved her when she entered the arts center, a bright smile on her face, and even more when she exited with slightly noticeable paint splotches on her jeans. he loved her as he admired the way her eyes lit up when she heard something interesting in science and the way she almost fell asleep during algebra. he loved her from across the room, across the cafeteria, across the street. he loved her as he watched her tread nervously across the graduation stage and wrap her calloused fingers around that diploma. he loved her when she never once spoke to him in those four years. he loved her even when he accepted the fact he'd probably never see her again as his class threw their caps into the air and cheered. he still loved her. even to this day.

— azriel abraham was oblivious to his love. she didn't notice the way he looked at her in awe on the first day of high school, admiring her frizzy red hair and shiny braces. she never noticed his eyes as they followed her into the arts center and then how they immediately went back to her when she exited, her work present on her jeans. she never noticed the longing gazes from across the classroom in science or boring algebra where she almost fell asleep on her textbook. she didn't notice him from across the room, across the cafeteria, across the street. she didn't notice that he watched her tread nervously across the graduation stage and grasp that diploma with her calloused hands. she never noticed him in those four years. she didn't think anything of him when she exited school that day, only glad to have finally finished that chapter in her book and start a brand new one. she never noticed him. not once. until now.

sam thought he closed that part of his life,
thought his feelings had ended. or at least that he had shoved them so far down in his heart, re-emerging was nearly impossible. but that's exactly what they did when he found out that not only would he see her again, but this time he would have to be around her and have to talk to her. his feelings were re-surfacing.

azriel didn't think anything of it. she was being invited to ghost hunt with her two best friends and two youtubers. she couldn't be happier. worst come to worst, she'd get a demon up her ass. she never expected to revisit her past that she had kept locked away for years.

MEMORIES.

𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 . . . 𝒔𝒂𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒉On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara