A Distraction🔞

For readers who are familiar with DBSK, feel free to read and imagine. It would be quite confusing for readers who are not accustomed with pairings in DBSK/TVXQ but this story can be read without even knowing the context - just for the fun of it. Happy reading

Changmin was angry. He was furious after he saw the latest picture in Jaejoong's tweet. The first time he saw it, he had dialled Jaejoong to talk to him. But the man didn't pick up his phone even though he knew Jaejoong's schedule wasn't that busy this week. He was at a filming venue for the latest variety show when he first saw the picture. He made a fake twitter account and followed Jaejoong - and only Jaejoong. It wasn't his name and even Jaejoong didn't know he had a twitter account.

He drove way past the speed limit today after he had done his shooting. He wanted to arrive at Jaejoong's place as soon as possible. He wanted to speak to Jaejoong face to face demanding explanation that the other man couldn't provide whenever they're having phone calls.

Jaejoong. Jaejoong. That name echoed inside his head like gong being hit.

"Fuck you, Kim Jaejoong." he muttered under his breath when he took the sharp turn towards the main road to Jaejoong's luxurious penthouse. He parked his car at a hidden place. He took a cap from the back seat and wore it. He wrapped a dark blue muffler that Yunho gave him last Christmas around his neck. He peeked through the window of his car to catch a glimpse of Jaejoong's penthouse. Not many people knew the exact location of Jaejoong's house. It remained unknown unless for people who are very close to Jaejoong.

People like him. Yunho. Yoochun and Junsu.

Changmin opened the door and strutted his way to the security. They acknowledged Changmin when the singer bowed his head and smirked at them. He didn't linger long there. He had a more serious business to attend.

The elevator seemed to work so slow today. Changmin was fidgeting. His hand which was holding his cell phone very tightly felt clammy. He rubbed his lower face and sighed. He was keen to see Jaejoong. He knew Jaejoong was home. He always knew when Jaejoong was home and away from Korea.

The picture appeared inside his mind when he closed his eyes. He bit his lower lip, both in angst and anticipation of when he could get his hands on Jaejoong. His stomach was filled by butterflies, there was something building up from his groin. He put a hand on his washboard abdomen, it was hard work that he got a body like this. When he used to live together with Jaejoong it was an even harder work to keep in shape with all the delicious food that Jaejoong cooked.

Changmin tapped his fingers on the wall of elevator. The anticipation of meeting Jaejoong was driving him crazy. The picture of Jaejoong, the half-naked picture was making Changmin even more impatient. How dare that man revealed that much in a social network where everyone could access the picture and do anything that they like about it? How dare he pose like that when he knew he shouldn't?

Changmin dashed outside, almost running when the elevator's door opened. He pressed the electronic bell and shoved his face towards the camera.

"It's Changmin. Open the door." his words were fast-paced. He waited for ten more seconds when the door finally opened.

And then he saw Jaejoong, wearing only black shirt and a loose short which looked like a kilt. He looked frail in that outfit.

He looked surprised, though happy upon seeing Changmin.

"Hi," he said with a very wide smile. He looked breathless when he opened the door, might be because he ran to welcome the guest. "Come on in."

Changmin didn't wait too long. He stepped inside and took off his shoes. He frequent Jaejoong's house so much that he knew what to do and where were all the things inside the house. He took the house shoe and followed Jaejoong further inside the house. Jaejoong was cooking, Changmin presumed judging from the smell that came from the kitchen.