The Cub Meets The Pack

(👏🏻no👏🏻order👏🏻66)

The 104th was on a mission to help reinforce a battle with the 501st on the planet Stilo. This planet was important to the Republic mostly because if the Separatists got control of this system it gives them a direct hyperspace route throughout key planets of the Republic. The planet was beautiful with forests and different landscapes all around the towns... That was until the Separatists decided to invade the planet in attempt to take the planet from the Republic. Unfortunately so far during this battle the casualties were stacking up for clones and civilians and the Separatists just.
——————

"General, it appears that the droids are retreating to the other side of the planet"

"Thank you for the update Commander, it's beginning to get dark. I believe it would be wise to set up camp for the night" Master Plo responded beginning to walk with Wolffe to set up camp.

After everything was set up for the night most of the 104th fell asleep while Wolffe, Comet, Sinker, and Plo Koon stayed awake to keep watch for any coming threats.
~~~~~~~~
Little did they know that there was a small girl that smelt the fire from where she was hiding in the bush.

The poor girl was a mess, 1 day earlier the Separatists attacked her village, she made it out with only a few minor cuts and bruises but unfortunately she was the only one from her family that made it out alive. Her parents went back inside the house to help her other family members evacuate but were killed in an explosion. She was out of options, all her living family was now dead so she did the only thing she thought was best, she ran.

Knowing she had a few snacks from home and a canteen of water, she fled to the nearby forest. Then there was a glimpse of hope that other survivors might have been near her when she smelled campfire smoke. Night had already fallen and she was starting to get cold and hungry. For only being 6 years old she knew a few tips to help her survive. She pulled out a jacket her family had gifted to her, tears turning into small sobs as she relived the memories of what happened in the last 24 hours.

She crawled into her little hidy-hole she found as a shelter and tried to calm herself down not fully certain that the supposed camp nearby was friendly. She looked into her bag and saw she was out of food, she knew if she wanted to eat she would have to snatch some food from the 'neighbours'. Pushing down her fear and tears she quietly made her way through the bush.
~~~~~~~

Wolffe and the rest were still awake. Comet went and grabbed some ration bars for everyone which they gladly excepted. Just as Comet sat down Wolffe thought he saw something in the corner of his eye, when he looked for any form of movement he just brushed it off because there was a Jedi 3 meters away from him, and if there was something to notice surly the Jedi of all people would notice, even with the snoring of the rest of the Wolfpack.

Just as everybody was starting to settle back down from their midnight snack there was a snap of a stick fallowed by a gasp and running footsteps leading away from the camp.

Instantly the Wolfpack and their General sprung up preparing for battle droids to attack but quickly pursued their sight to a figure running. Instinctively they fallowed the small girl, not knowing she was a child. She ducked and weaved through the trees as they were quickly gaining on her, she had made it to her tree and was almost to her hole when someone grabbed her ankle in attempt to keep her from hiding. She let out a yelp of pain and fear when they grabbed her foot, having been a few cuts and bruises in that area. The person who gripped onto her quickly released after hearing how small her voice was. Giving her the perfect time window to get into her safe spot.

Once the small girl was in her hiding spot she started whimpering in fear as she could still see her followers. The clones looked at their General, silently asking what to do. He pulled them aside far enough the young girl was out of earshot but close enough that she won't run.