Forgetting Something?

Woah, long time no see. Same with my thought process 😂 I won't make excuses, I've had little ideas and this is more of a filler to get to an idea I have planned that should get us one more chapter, and because of this I give y'all full permission for 2 things
1. About a month from today (maybe like May 20TH?) if I haven't updated you can kindly remind me
2. Request things you want to see from this story, you guys can see the time gaps between my updates, 99% empty brain on my end

That's all from me:) —> bonus points to people who get the references to my other book in this chapter;)

Warnings: language(we've established in my other book it just comes with my writing, take it or leave it), Fluff, and spider 🕷️

"Wolffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?" A childish voice called out.

"What Boost?"

"Spiderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,"

"Is it talking?"

"...Noooooo"

"Then be like the spider and suffer in silence"

"WoLfFeeEeeeE!!? It's ChArgInG aT mEeEe!!!"

Wolffe rolled his eyes and smirked.

"ThE kRiFfeR juMpS?!? AaaAahHhhHhhh, geT it OffF oF mEeEeeE!!!"

He almost felt bad, key word almost.

"I'lL cAlL cOdYyyyyyY!!"

"Comm's out here genius"

"GodDamNIt hELp mEeE!!"

"Shower!"

"NeVeR!!"

Rolling his eyes he returned back to the paperwork on his desk. "Wolffeeeeeeeee?" A new familiar voice entered the room "Hey vod'ika, what's up?" He said completely abandoning the files. "I can't reach the cabinet where the water is, can you help me?" (Y/N) asked sweetly. "Sure, want some cookies while we're there?" He replied loud enough for Boost to hear. "Yes please!"

"My blaster's been compromised!!! Ewww it's sitting on iiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!"

"Is Boost-"

"Oh he's fine, come on, cookie time" Wolffe said leading them out into the hallway. (Y/N) just shrugged it off and fallowed her brother, reaching up to grab his hand.

"Any missions today?" (Y/N) asked quietly. He looked down and smiled slightly, "nope, we're off for the week, why? Something you want to do?" "No, I just don't want you to go again" she said tightening her grip slightly.

It had only been a week since the whole Malevolence shit show, no one had fully returned to normal. Wolffe saw her change in demeanour and slowed to a stop. "I'm not going anywhere vod'ika, you're stuck here with me and the boys for the rest of the week," Wolffe replied. (Y/N) lightly giggled, shyly lifting her arms out to Wolffe.

He picked her up and had her rest on his hip. She was quick to snuggle in, the two let themselves relax that way. It was probably about 3 minutes before they reached the kitchen area.

After grabbing waters and cookies they went and sat at one of the nearby tables, after the quick snack Wolffe picked up (Y/N) again and made their way back to the Wolfpack's main area of the bace.

He was going to grab something from the group office area but when he opened the door he heard the radio, Sinker cowering behind it, with Boost aggressive starting to sing "aT fiRsT i waS aFrAiD, I wAS PETRIFIED" fallowed by some more screaming and crashing, he exchanged a look to (Y/N) and backed up, slowly shutting the door again.